Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Isn't that Lanji when he sees Ivankov and Laffitte? :kobeha:

Didn't think anyone could take a bigger L in this thread than the admiraLstans, but you can always count on the obssessed microdick zoroach sanji-haters to embarrass themselves
Post automatically merged:

How tf Jack is able to swim?
Isnt df user supposed to lose strength in water?

Last edited:
It's stopped by a group of opponents who are also exhausted with Shanks needing to say that to the brainless readers, unlike Kaidou who faced all 9 at full strength, not only that but the group he's dealing with is inferior.
Indeed. Especially since the Scabbards that were complete, at full strength and with 2 Sulong Dukes, were obliterated by a Kaido who used little of his abilities; just using nameless swings of his club without Haoshoku coating or Dragon powers. Meanwhile Aramaki used an ability that resembled both Kaido's Blazing Bagua and Enel's 200 Million Volt Amaru, seemingly the ultimate technique of their DF abilities. Indeed, for Aramaki has made his fascist objective very clear, being willing to murder thousands of innocent civilians if they do not hand him over Luffy, emphasizing how he is nature himself and starting to terraform the entire surroundings and using his wooden Avatar. In terms of power:

Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating > Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating > Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido without Haoshoku coating > Hybrid Kaido without Haoshoku coating > Base Kaido without Haoshoku coating, which equates to:

Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating >>>> Base Kaido without Haoshoku.​

Yet that same base Kaido completely obliterated a formation of the Scabbards that is comfortably >> the incomplete and exhausted formation of the Scabbards outside of the full moon, which gives each of the Dukes a significant boost.

I did not at this point mention Kaido's ultimate finisher mode Flaming Dragon Torch, which would equate complete annihilation, given how much Aramaki struggled with a newly acquired Boro Breath from Momo, which still is considerably inferior to some variants of the Boro Breath Kaido has displayed, like the one capable of piercing the entirety of Onigashima and yet being vastly below Flame Dragon Torch.

Great lore part about Wano.

Hope Law shows the poneglyph from Onigashima to Robin before the SH leave, that would make for 4 normal Poneglyphs that we could some more dump about from Robin, with pehaps even info on Uranus on it.

Shanks clearly ia on another lvl, wouldnt doubt that he is on Roger, Rocks, Prime WB and Prime Garp lvl, probably the only character on their lvl right now.

How Jack finded the cave if he can move underwater? Oda forgot about his DF lol

Great lore part about Wano.

Hope Law shows the poneglyph from Onigashima to Robin before the SH leave, that would make for 4 normal Poneglyphs that we could some more dump about from Robin, with pehaps even info on Uranus on it.

Shanks clearly ia on another lvl, wouldnt doubt that he is on Roger, Rocks, Prime WB and Prime Garp lvl, probably the only character on their lvl right now.

How Jack finded the cave if he can move underwater? Oda forgot about his DF lol
It's not seawater

Just as I thought Shanks haki is so far beyond kaido & big mom , when kaido use coc even some normal guys could stand it without much trouble even when big mom use her coc likewise but Shanks haki is so strong that it can make a admiral drip sweat and fall off for awhile that is a big difference between Shanks and other yonko

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Indeed. Especially since the Scabbards that were complete, at full strength and with 2 Sulong Dukes, were obliterated by a Kaido who used little of his abilities; just using nameless swings of his club without Haoshoku coating or Dragon powers. Meanwhile Aramaki used an ability that resembled both Kaido's Blazing Bagua and Enel's 200 Million Volt Amaru, seemingly the ultimate technique of their DF abilities. Indeed, for Aramaki has made his fascist objective very clear, being willing to murder thousands of innocent civilians if they do not hand him over Luffy, emphasizing how he is nature himself and starting to terraform the entire surroundings and using his wooden Avatar. In terms of power:

Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating > Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating > Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido without Haoshoku coating > Hybrid Kaido without Haoshoku coating > Base Kaido without Haoshoku coating, which equates to:

Shuron Hakke Hybrid Kaido with Haoshoku coating >>>> Base Kaido without Haoshoku.​

Yet that same base Kaido completely obliterated a formation of the Scabbards that is comfortably >> the incomplete and exhausted formation of the Scabbards outside of the full moon, which gives each of the Dukes a significant boost.

I did not at this point mention Kaido's ultimate finisher mode Flaming Dragon Torch, which would equate complete annihilation, given how much Aramaki struggled with a newly acquired Boro Breath from Momo, which still is considerably inferior to some variants of the Boro Breath Kaido has displayed, like the one capable of piercing the entirety of Onigashima and yet being vastly below Flame Dragon Torch.
Yes completely correct, when we put it in perspective the best feat Momo has against Kaidou is a bite with all his rage from an opening that wasn't even created by him, but by Luffy who took down the giant Dragon Kaidou that stretched across the roof , thus creating the opportunity for Momonosuke to bite him, a 1-on-2 confrontation, with Luffy himself having to do it, this chapter is the reverse of things, Momonosuke not only bit Aramaki in the previous chapter on his own, but also the left him scared and in a lot of pain, with aramaki even asking him to stop attacking.

And as you've listed, I agree that Aramaki he cannot match the exploits of Base Kaidou who beat all retainers in CQC with casual swings, which is not something for Aramaki to be ashamed of, he himself is a sensible enough man to admit his inferiority in relation to Kaidou, speaking personally, he was going through serious problems to deal with an aspiring Kaidou, let's not even imagine what would happen if it was Kaidou himself.

Yes, I've noticed the form used by Aramaki, he's simply extremely dependent on his powers, I don't think he's fighting "casually" at all, if I were to speculate I'd say he's using awakening which is even worse , if we put Aramaki's feat of awakening in "defeating" Raizou exhausted into perspective, we have Base Kaidou defeating Kinemon after receiving medical treatment with just 1 hit of his basic form, and Kinemom > Raizou, without taking into account that at this point Kaidou had already shown signs of exhaustion.

I don't think there was a W here for Admiral fandom, Oda's positive message of: demonstrating that an aspiring Kaidou who can barely use his powers can leave an Admiral screaming in pain, and in a lot of pain, and even scared, asking Kaidou's aspirant, to stop attacking him, how big an admiral puts Kaidou in their minds, with himself admitting inferiority, and lastly, how strong, imposing and scary for an admiral Shanks is, yeah, this is one of the moments that I rarely praise Oda, for delivering such a clear and to-the-point message.

Last edited by a moderator:
How tf Jack is able to swim?
Isnt df user supposed to lose strength in water?
Don't think much it doesn't make sense if you think more..... Jack is just 28. But sukiyaki said it did not take them much time to find the road phoneglyph... Which means it should be around 20 years ago only.... Maybe before that too since sukiyaki was captured before oden died I believe.
But Jack looks like he is same age as he is now.. 28 yo.

Admiral hype is nonexistent after this chapter
Why? Because he didn’t want to fight two Yonko crews and their allies? Greenbull took down the remnants of the Beast Pirates with little ease then proceeded to take on the scabbards with little to no effort only to make a calculated decision to back off as to not start an all out war where he would clearly lose. I can’t fathom how small of a brain the fandom must have to not understand that if Greenbull was stronger than Shanks and Luffy and his crew + allies the entire story wouldn’t make sense