Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I like stories where an ancient city is hidden below a modern city.
Ancient Wano giving me ancient Ba Sing Se vibes:finally::steef:
Indeed, underwater, ancient cities are just cool. Something about looking at ruins takes the mind to a different time and place.

The ruins in Halo 2. Jak and Daxter with the Precursor stuff (especially in the first game).

I can't wait till we get a flashback with Ancient Wano.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I like stories where an ancient city is hidden below a modern city.
Ancient Wano giving me ancient Ba Sing Se vibes:finally::steef:
I’m getting even more antsy and hyped about the void century stuff, mann I want to see what Toki was doing back then. Also since the borders went up during the Void Century I feel it’s most likely Ryuma was from then too instead of 400 years ago

Screw the One Piece, the Void Century is where it’s at :robinsweat:

B

Ballel

I’m getting even more antsy and hyped about the void century stuff, mann I want to see what Toki was doing back then. Also since the borders went up during the Void Century I feel it’s most likely Ryuma was from then too instead of 400 years ago

Screw the One Piece, the Void Century is where it’s at :robinsweat:
:lunazing:

Crazy how all of this haki-based swordsman Shanks' hype is both direct and indirect Mihawk and Zoro praise.

But anyhow, fuck Oda for using someone as important as Shanks to promote a fucking non-canon movie the man has literally lost his mind and is so out of touch with reality it's ridiculous all you need to do is read that recent interview where he basically went and said that he doesn't give a damn about what his fans might think, smh...

Awakened Kaido and Big Mom along with Pluton and the rest of the BM pirates is gonna be crazy.

As Oden himself said, it will be the new generation, and especially now that they have all leveled up, in a 5v2(+ Pluton) the ones whom are gonna defeat Kaido and Big Mom.

ZKK over the flower capital in front of the entire country is gonna be the icing on the cake.

:finally::finally::finally:

Ryokugyu is a conqueror's wannabe, I think he represents the max. a non-user can reach: a top tier still, but the weak end of it. His comments in ch.1054 suggests he isn't a user himself and his reaction to Shanks's haoshoku, clearly the most significant user so far, would have additional meaning if this was the case. He got struck by the (arguably) strongest showing of the power he wishes to have been born with.