Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
What happened?
I don't really like Greenbull but bias aside, he performs better against Yamao / scabbards than Kaido.
Had he actually used the sucking move he used to Queen and Raizo against her (who is already a sitting duck trapped in his roots), that means he can actually negs her, in 1 vs 8 battle.

He was portrayed to be not serious so far, and only will be serious in round 2 (which is interrupted by Shanks).
Means non serious Kaido can perform as much as Kaido did (defeat all scabbards and bonus: Yamao) without receiving as much damage as Kaido.

Hell even in Marineford when Akainu was vs commanders and Crocodile, he only took down Curiel. But here, GB could actually took down all scabbards and Yamao if plot didn't save them.
Gb definitely look superior to them and if Shanks didn't come and luffy don't join they would lose that's how it look

Bro, they (SH) are literally the main characters and are having a party. Worn out isn't only a physical thing. Do i need to explaing such simple things to you? Literally below he says "exhausted" of making pirate history.... and they are having a party, lol. How old are you?
Stfu kid.go cry somewhere else.

looks like oda really use shanks as "jail free cards" all time huh? ( stop the war n BB, stop kaido vs WB, n now stop GB) :tchpepe:
all admiral theory n wank go to the drain lol no offense though GB intro was great but the exit was crap :josad: then why oda hype this new characters ? :choppawhat:

oh well at least the LORE is great very interesting to see "old wano under the sea" n the WALL that surround wano n UNreleased PLuton :feelsokeman:

Kid's and Law's crewmembers completely oblivious to the admiral showing up :milaugh:
Literally nobody gave a damn about GB being in wano
Post automatically merged:

It's impossible for Shanks to know. He is only being logical. Scabbards, Law, Kid, Sanji, Jinbe were all fine even post raid let alone a week later.
Who told you they were fine?
They have bandages still which means they aren't fine lol
Haven't recovered fully

I think all 3 Ancient Weapons are gonna be needed to unlock the One Piece.

Oden implying they need to release Pluton for something, and Roger being told to wait for Poseidon to appear

Since Poseidon is e mermaid, Pluton might also have it's own spirit like some ships have (Merry/Sunny)
Post automatically merged:

Red Hair Pirates don’t need Yasopp, Shanks can do sniping with his blade.
Hey, all his top 3 use guns.

I think all 3 Ancient Weapons are gonna be needed to unlock the One Piece.

Oden implying they need to release Pluton for something, and Roger being told to wait for Poseidon to appear

Since Poseidon is e mermaid, Pluton might also have it's own spirit like some ships have (Merry/Sunny)
Hadn't Roger already found one piece? He seemed to already access the treasure (whatever the treasure is). And Lolda said One Piece is the real thing.

Hadn't Roger already found one piece? He seemed to already access the treasure (whatever the treasure is). And Lolda said One Piece is the real thing.
He found it, but couldn't unlock it is what I assume, because he needed to bring the ancient weapons with him.

He couldn't wait for Poseidon to be born because he was ill.

And now in this chapter Oden saying they need to release Pluton by taking down the walls.

He found it, but couldn't unlock it is what I assume, because he needed to bring the ancient weapons with him.

He couldn't wait for Poseidon to be born because he was ill.

And now in this chapter Oden saying they need to release Pluton by taking down the walls.

Well it's said that "the treasure he sought placed in front of his very eyes", so I assume he is literally seeing the treasure, not still confined in box.
I guess 3 ancient weapons are used for another goal of joyboy, maybe there is some messages too in the treasure lol

If Imu is not the strongest character in the story...And Luffy attacks him with 3 ancient weapons and his allies..You can't even call this a war

Damn just 378 posts

This chapter was truly disappointing
It was like a lot of recent chapters:
One part nice reveals and actually important info (lore about ancient Wano, opening the borders etc.), but the other part just being some hype moments that are completely redundant if you think about it.

What did Greenbull coming to Wano and Shanks being there actually accomplish?

The admiral comes and rages a bit, Shanks somehow chills in front of Wano and flexes his haki and then .... BOTH (!) of them just say "bye" and leave again without even interacting with a single Strawhat.

Greenbull and Shanks, as cool as their appearance looks at first glance, added next to nothing to the story here.

Well it's said that "the treasure he sought placed in front of his very eyes", so I assume he is literally seeing the treasure, not still confined in box.
I guess 3 ancient weapons are used for another goal of joyboy, maybe there is some messages too in the treasure lol
I think he couldn't take it, always remember there's indestructible shit like poneglyph im the world.

The most common theory is that they will be used after the OP is found, but the treasure is an actual, tangible object, not some fairy tale message. And for an object that important I imagine it goes beyond the 3 ancient weapons, and with Oda lately saying the series concludes when OP is found, the treasurw and the ancient weapons are gonna tie in all there.

Roger for sure didn't take the object with him. And we know that he needed to wait for Poseidon to be born. And now Oden saying they need to release Pluton by taking down the walls.

I am going with this new theory for now. The OP needs the powers of the ancient either to be unlocked or to be usable, which is another likely possibility, which is why Roger didn't do it as well, he couldn't use OP without the ancient weapons.