Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
ikr, and look @ Law desperate to cover himself and hide his embarrassment after getting caught chasing after Robin.

Law barely knows who tf Sukiyaki is, why would he give a crap where he is. Nah, he's just wanting to check up on Robin.
He was just scared sukiyaki was fucking his girl any boyfriend or girlfriend will think that way when they see them getting to friendly lol

Yep, this clears it up.

GB didn't say anything about Kaido's strength keeping him away. We all know Wano was making and trading weapons with the WG. Who would have imagined the WG was indirectly protecting Kaido.

This chapter makes it clear GB was in Wano to clear the land of Yonko. That's why he made the comment about Momo possibly burning down a village with his attack. He doesn't want that to happen so he was ready to end Momo's life in an instant so there wouldn't be any casualties.

It's the same reason why he was restoring the land with his plant power everywhere he went and never really tried to hurt the samurai's or Yamato. The only exception was Raizo and even then he only hurt him after he used a fire attack. GB, for one reason or another, doesn't like fire attacks. Compare that to the remnants of the Beast Pirates who GB took much more serious from the beginning and pierced all their bodies.

I know, so am I going to say I'm wrong because GB talked about killing thousands of Wano citizen if he doesn't get Luffy. That was just a bluff for them to bring him Luffy. That can be determined from the fact that he didn't even try to kill any of them. From the very beginning he was trying to avoid fighting the samurais or a large battle that will cause casualties.

The official translation of the manga Plus made things worse than I could have imagined, Green Bull said bluntly that it was just Kaidou who alone scared all of Wano's enemies with Green Bull including himself in the quoted sentence.
Greenbull: "It's sad to admit, (...)"
World Government: Tries to take over Wano for centuries

Admiral fans: "Greenbull meant political power, he didn't want to interfere with the established order"

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Greenbull: "It's sad to admit, (...)"
World Government: Tries to take over Wano for centuries

Admiral fans: "Greenbull meant political power, he didn't want to interfere with the established order"
Government: With the odds of Kaidou falling, the government would try to take over Wano.

Orochi: We don't fear the navy, or the government, I have Kaidou himself supporting me (Kaidou alone being used to frighten the government and navy).

Later....

Government (5 elders): "We provoked Kaidou's fury".

Kaidou had already been used as a tool to scare the government and navy before the war started, Oda has to keep repeating the disc over and over again because no amount of evidence/facts is enough to convince the typical reader who refuses to believe that that is real.

Doesn't matter if he got the emperor title. He is fairly new and as stated the world government made it sound like a group effort with the defeat of kaido which diminishes the look of luffys strength hence why greenbull thought he had a chance.

Greenbull had zero fear for kaidos crew since he didn't bat an eye fighting the two strongest individuals on kaidos crew (though they were weakened). So that's an excuse that you are trying to use.

Ontop of that why would greenbull or any admiral be scared when the have the marines that consisted of cp9, cp0, sword,, other cipher pol memebers, vice admirals, rear admirals, seastone weaponary, warlords (formerly), SSG. If the admirals had all of these things at their disposal it makes zero sense why they haven't defeated admirals by now if they are comparable to them in strength.

They aren't hence why they would not need those things on the first place
Kidd,Luffy and Law defeated 2 Emperors, Luffy has the emperor title because he his more dangerous and has more influence. The Balance of power the elders speak so much is important, i think they haven't defeated the emperors is because they need them to scare of peopl becoming pirates, therefore having more than 1 power that can influence people, like i said, politics in One Piece is important.