• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for once ... I hope people understand the level of respect Oda is giving Shanks

Shanks is OUTSIDE of Wano
Shanks is using an island level basic CoC
Shanks basic CoC makes an admiral feel paralyzed and scream in pain
Shanks act like a head master who just spanked the bully by calling his act tasteless
Shanks stopped the final villain of the arc by simply showing off his weakest side of Haki

for one fucking moment I ask you to stop thinking about
Yonko Vs Admira
Shanks Vs Mihawk

and see the magnificent hype Oda is showing us here
this is more than I expected after all these years
a full power Shanks is saved for END GAME for a reason

It doesn't matter considering Yamato says that they needed Luffy and the rest of the alliances help.

What is that selective reading?
What do you mean selective reading lmao people are saying GB no diffed Yamato when Yamato didn't even fight. I'm not saying Yamato would beat GB but anyone who can tangle with Kaido for how long she did wouldn't get no diffed by an Admiral. Yamato would be a high diff fight for any admiral

when? aramaki would kill him if it wasn't shanks and his crew
Yo, did you read the spoilers? Luffy and friends knew what was happening all along and respected Momo's conviction but if they sensed he wasn't going to pull through they'd jump in.

The way I interpret this chapter...Shanks saved Greenbull from getting buried along with Kaido and Big Mom.

One thing that doesn't make sense to me, Luffy just beat Kaido, someone you just claimed you wouldn't fuck with, yet you go after the dude who just beat him and knowing all too well that the other 2 that took care of Big Mom are around as well. Wtf is this Admiral thinking lmao

for once ... I hope people understand the level of respect Oda is giving Shanks

Shanks is OUTSIDE of Wano
Shanks is using an island level basic CoC
Shanks basic CoC makes an admiral feel paralyzed and scream in pain
Shanks act like a head master who just spanked the bully but calling his act tasteless
Shanks stopped the final villain of the arc by simply showing off his weakest side of Haki

for one fucking moment I ask you to stop thinking about
Yonko Vs Admira
Shanks Vs Mihawk

and see the magnificent hype Oda is showing us here
this is more than I expected after all these years
a full power Shanks is saved for END GAME for a reason
And Mihawk as well 😊

I

Indigo

Man, so great

Oda shows us Nami and the rest partying, and then he cuts to Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei leaving and trying to go help, even though they are all still fucked up

Great scene

also, Law and Robin are gonna shipped to death now

Law saying he went after Robin because he didn't see her around was legit like a romance novel lmao

not mad at it, both Robin and Law need some happiness in their depressing fucking life

is it just me or does it feel like the supernovas still arent getting the credit and respect they deserve

not just with greenbull walking to luffy and his crew thinking he can capture him
but also the fact that shanks crew is implying he would knock them out
the way they were called new leaves was reminiscent of what rayleigh called the strawhats when he stopped kizaru.

the three captains alone are worth 9 bil

I think that means something

not to mention the other powerhouses alongside them atm.
I believe they were talking about the rookies in Shanks crew like he did with the rookies in Whitebeard's.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
is it just me or does it feel like the supernovas still arent getting the credit and respect they deserve

not just with greenbull walking to luffy and his crew thinking he can capture him
but also the fact that shanks crew is implying he would knock them out
the way they were called new leaves was reminiscent of what rayleigh called the strawhats when he stopped kizaru.

the three captains alone are worth 9 bil

I think that means something

not to mention the other powerhouses alongside them atm.
That's because supernovas are fillers that some editor told Oda to include in the story because "reasons".
He just shoves some of them at a time and calls it a day. In the end, they change nothing, no matter what "power tier" they achieve.
Oda couldn't even bother creating some good reason for Law and Kid to fight BM. Just shoved them to the side and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.