Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, this is long awaited & deserved Shanks hype, but I bet my ass it won't be on Gb's expense.
His CoC has this great span, cool. Aramaki being afraid of it is absolute bullocks. He's afraid of getting cornered by two yonkos and their crews.
I think his reaction will tell us all we need
and I agree
vast majority of fandom want to see Shanks hype ... they don't care who is the one who should pay

This isn't the real world, prove Aokiji can freeze his magma using shit in the manga, the problem is you can't, whereas I can very fucking easily prove Akainu can vaporize huge amounts of Aokiji's ice

Akainu had a crazy elemental advantage, keep coping about it
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
This isn’t the real world isn’t an argument doofus. Akainus magma got cooled down once it hit water - which means it can cool down and ice is even colder than that. Screaming cope is all you can. Aokiji froze a whole active volcano in Film Z. Now let me guess, you gonna screame it’s not canon? Lmao
But weird that PH is perfectly divided in half even tho the Magma should have melted everything no?

This mfs residual haki is making Admirals piss their pants and is being sensed from miles away. Yeah, he's clear of all the other bozos he gets compared to all the time lmao. That said, it's upsetting if Aramaki actually took any level of serious dmg from Momo. Ansolutely nothing wrong with running away from an Emperor's entire crew when on your own, but getting wrecked by Kaido's spam attack that was baso shown to be doing negligible dmg to G5 Luffy? From Momo's first attempt too? Yikes

:kaidowhat:don't drag the others down with fodder like Aramaki.

Akainu already has his feats
Kizaru already fought Ray and WB

Aramaki got stopped by 7 scabbards and took heavy damage from a Boro breath. He only managed to defeat heavily nerfed King and Queen
Either all of them are top tier or none of them (maybe Akainu exception), you are only trying to secure Kizaru as top tier in case Zoro fights him, insecure zolo fan

Greenbull's first Anti-Feat is running from a force thats worth 3 Yonko crews. Not bad. Could be worse. He could be running away from Vista or Marco.
He ran away from Shanks' haki, not Yonko level crews. When he came to Wano he very well knew that there would be a lot of strong guys: Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Jinbe, Killer etc. Plus the entire Wano samurais that Akainu is so afraid of. So, please, the reason he ran away was because of Shanks' haki, he felt the strength and chickened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.