Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack @ZenZu I however think that the portrayal of Shanks' CoC is unparalleled. Well, apart from maybe Roger who was said to have put the world to heel with Haki only. The first time Shanks was properly introduced from a power level perspective, he was portrayed as having unparalleled ambition/Haki, with even commanders like Jozu trembling. And here again, his CoC was felt throughout Wano and made Greenbull retreat. Being a man with a normal, human body and one arm missing, he is the equal of the likes of Kaido, who are far above humans by nature (Oni), having consumed the Dragon fruit and having an incredibly high (sky splitter) level of Haki himself.
Roger's success did not make his haki stronger then Whitebeard. Whitebeard simply had different goals then becoming PK. And yet it was portrayed that the other Yonkos rivals WB. There really isn't anything to say that amongst the Yonkos of who's haki is superior here.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shanks CoC portrayal is as good as Rayleighs not better
All of what you said applies to Ray as well
Mihawk Roger Shanks Ray will have more or less same level of CoC
Nah take Mihawk out of that list, no disrespect. Oda didn't lay the same groundwork for his Conqueror's that he did for the others. Shanks will trump Mihawk in CoC usage, that obviously isn't the end all be all though. Mihawk could simply have the stronger attacks (heck I'd be willing to bet anything Mihawk will have the better AP of the two).

Kaidou thought CoC was everything and got bodied by Luffy's final attack, Teach is gonna cheat his way to the strongest of all time without a shred of haki mastery on the level of the others. People need to get over counting stats, results is the only thing that matters. You're lying to yourself if you expect Mihawk to match Shanks in CoC related feats though.

A

arturwitt90

Yeah not that crazy, I'm just missing Kuzan, do you think his powers dropped after Akainu defeated him? I do like seeing Rayleigh this high, and I think Dragon might be higher, but we have nothing to base it on so 5 seems a safe bet.
Sry that is really bad! Luffy is stronger than Kaido. Shanks is definetly beating Kaido!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

if that’s generous to the Admirals, I shudder to think the sexual favours you do to the Yonkous.
Can you make a arguement or can you just talk shit!

Well no because we can deduce Prime Rayleigh's power level by the fact that in terms of Hype feats portrayal fame respect Old and Rusty Rayleigh is portrayed on par with Yonko and Admirals.

Meaning Prime Ray is level above Yonko and admirals.

Oh I thought you said Green Bull = Shanks = Kaido
Eh no
Rayleigh infact has special portrayal than any other Vice captain, because ofc he is Roger right hand and. He should be stronger than any other Yonko right hand.
Stronger than Yonko is a far fetch, he has no legit feats and story progression to back that up
You used portrayal as your basis
You used portrayal/talking in same breath to make Ray = WB
If so by portrayal logic Big mom is no weaker than her Yonko peers.
But you absolutely hate Big mom and put her as weakest top tier to the point that even current Zoro would 1v1 her.

:beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You’re the zorotard
Compared to you im einstein 2.0
Einsten was smart and nice, you are neither.
How would he get the poneglyphs without actually getting to Wano lol
Are you seriously asking this question? In OP?:myman:

If I had to guess, he just walked in and stole it. Man, no one felt his presence when he arrived to stop Akainu from killing Coby before even his ship arrived with rest of the crew.

Nah, obviously Greenbull would've run away, given an old, rusty Rayleigh is already going toe to toe with an admiral. I just meant Oda put greater emphasis on Shanks' Haki.
Idk I feel like Oda wants Rayleighs CoC to be perceived as peak CoC as well thats why he randomly brought Rayleigh in Shanks SBS regarding CoC. Like oda wants to make sure his viewers don't exclude Ray when talking about peak CoC.

He didn't mention Whitebeard who just split sky..he didn't mention sengoku. Just Rayleigh

ZenZu

Eh no
Rayleigh infact has special portrayal than any other Vice captain, because ofc he is Roger right hand and. He should be stronger than any other Yonko right hand.
Stronger than Yonko is a far fetch, he has no legit feats and story progression to back that up
You used portrayal as your basis
You used portrayal/talking in same breath to make Ray = WB
If so by portrayal logic Big mom is no weaker than her Yonko peers.
But you absolutely hate Big mom and put her as weakest top tier to the point that even current Zoro would 1v1 her.
Bm went all out dude, and her best attack got cut in half by a DFless Law, get over it. We haven't even seen a lick of Prime Rayleigh going all out, all we know is at old age and rusty he could hold off an Admiral without losing a drop of blood, and that he is placed in the same breath as WB. Complete false equivalence.

Kaidou thought CoC was everything and got bodied by Luffy's final attack
He didn't exactly say CoC is everything, but that "abilities alone cannot conquer the world" and that Haki has a higher ceiling. Luffy's attack after all was also pumped full with all Hakis; barrier, internal destruction and Haoshoku. That's why Whitebeard, having near maxed out Hakis and the Gura fruit, was still equal to a DF less Roger.

I also assume that Blackbeard will have pretty good Haki. He is an ambitious man himself and he could sense Luffy's CoC back in Mocktown too. With CoC being rather common among those who have made a name for themselves (according to Rayleigh) and the sea, according to Chinjao being full of conquerors, I doubt Teach out of all people doesn't have CoC.

Nah take Mihawk out of that list, no disrespect. Oda didn't lay the same groundwork for his Conqueror's that he did for the others. Shanks will trump Mihawk in CoC usage, that obviously isn't the end all be all though. Mihawk could simply have the stronger attacks (heck I'd be willing to bet anything Mihawk will have the better AP of the two).

Kaidou thought CoC was everything and got bodied by Luffy's final attack, Teach is gonna cheat his way to the strongest of all time without a shred of haki mastery on the level of the others. People need to get over counting stats, results is the only thing that matters. You're lying to yourself if you expect Mihawk to match Shanks in CoC related feats though.
Well I am just saying because Oda wanked the shit outta Zoros CoC in wano, literally gave him CoC based mode and if he retcons Ashura into embodiment of Zoros CoC..I doubt mihawks CoC will be far behind.

I do think Zoro will have stronger CoC than Roger EoS

Yeah not that crazy, I'm just missing Kuzan, do you think his powers dropped after Akainu defeated him? I do like seeing Rayleigh this high, and I think Dragon might be higher, but we have nothing to base it on so 5 seems a safe bet.
Oh Kuzan and Kizaru are same spot #6

R

rubblerust

The spoilers are not detailed enough.

Ryokugyu actually leaves after spotting Carrot approaching in the forest out of the corner of his eye.

He says "I'm not prepared to deal with the magnitude of power possessed by that beast."

ZenZu

He didn't exactly say CoC is everything, but that "abilities alone cannot conquer the world" and that Haki has a higher ceiling. Luffy's attack after all was also pumped full with all Hakis; barrier, internal destruction and Haoshoku. That's why Whitebeard, having near maxed out Hakis and the Gura fruit, was still equal to a DF less Roger.

I also assume that Blackbeard will have pretty good Haki. He is an ambitious man himself and he could sense Luffy's CoC back in Mocktown too. With CoC being rather common among those who have made a name for themselves (according to Rayleigh) and the sea, according to Chinjao being full of conquerors, I doubt Teach out of all people doesn't have CoC.
My point was Kaidou was stronger in the haki department than Luffy was, or he should have been given his experience and strength. All that is cool and all, but at the end of the day what matters is what the sum of all your parts result in. Bajrang Gun was above what Kaidou could dish out, sure having CoC helped but it's not like Luffy's CoC needed to be stronger than Kaidou's, the reverse was probably true actually (which is my point with Shanks and Mihawk).

Big Mom has everything you can ask for, and the sum of her parts resulted in Misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.