Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks, by what I saw with Uta's past and stuff with him, is against nukes, children experiments and all of these shady business so this could be the main reason for Aramaki to retreat, because Shanks knows probably Aramaki is connected to all of this shit and Shanks angry it's too much as Oda stated.
Post automatically merged:

Ohara? A ship of 100 people, while tragic, could've led to the death of millions.
Next
I am not in the mood for trolling, sorry.

Realistically speaking he never pushed major categories like this, Oda loves singling out characters.

Akainu, Garp, Sengoku & Aokiji are special, Bb, Shanks, Roger Wb same thing.
Probably prime Rayleigh who's only a "commander" or vice captain can compete with these guys
Post automatically merged:

Ohara? A ship of 100 people, while tragic, could've led to the death of millions.
Next
I still think Akainu probably is Yonko level but I think Oda is distinguishing him and the Yonko from the current admirals.

They’re still significantly stronger than commanders.

Bm went all out dude, and her best attack got cut in half by a DFless Law, get over it. We haven't even seen a lick of Prime Rayleigh going all out, all we know is at old age and rusty he could hold off an Admiral without losing a drop of blood, and that he is placed in the same breath as WB. Complete false equivalence.
"Best attack"
That's ridiculous headcanon.
No people would said that's her best attack
Even a mere ikkoku sovereignty looks more powerful, and there's several other tons of attack that did more job than "misery"

"We can't take two legends at same time" isn't = both are equally strong.
Big mom and Kaido are way more being compared relative to each other according to narration.
Even to the point she even stalemate him for 3 days whether both go all out or not.

Fighting 1 Admiral for a short amount of time and already out of breadth. And compare that to sick WB feats in the war?? Lmaooo
Even at old age WB look way more better portrayal wise and feats while being sick. I would even say at prime days, the difference would even be greater.
"Same breath" yes.

We don't need to see Prime Rayleigh go all out in panel.
He stalemate the Whitebeard commanders who are all teenager and fledgling even with help from his crewmate for 3 days( whether he was serious or playing around doesn't save anything)
A Yonko level or above character helping Roger + other Roger pirates wouldn't need even long hours to beat WB with his youngsters commander.

Sengoku saying Kaido + Big mom forming alliance would make the worst pirate group in history aka stronger than Rocks crew let alone Roger pirates
Why would that be??
Because obviously a pirate group led by two people who are as strong as current Kaido and Big mom would make strongest pirate group.
Yonko Kaido + Yonko Big mom > Rocks crew > Roger + Rayleigh is from Sengoku narrative point
Whether you like it or not.

Imagine being this dumb. In the very video you've posted, you see Big Mom AND her Executives (which Kaidou even highlight) coming into Wano lmfao.
:kaidowhat:
Imagine not even being able to read, making pathetic excuses, did Big mom even used her crew's help vs. Kaido you troll? :rolaugh:

Lmfao that's what makes them an organization though? Their moves need to have prep and thought put into it, otherwise they're no different from a bunch of savages fighting to find out who is stronger. That's not their purpose.

When the Navy usually makes a move they want to guarantee victory, not have a "are you having fun" moment. This is what makes them who they are, nobody is asking the Admirals to behave like the jobless Yonkou.
That's them being cowards, as they cant do their job, similar to Kizaru running from Rayleigh instead captures 500 fodder pirates. :jackcopium:

And she did not even see kaido, she lost to king and queen
She soloed Kaido for minimum 1 day while Ling and Queen were shitting their pants. Same as Greenbitch shitting his pants when he hears Kaido or Shanks.

R

rubblerust

So I'm thinking there was a global flood during the Void Century, and that's why the basin inside Wano is full of water.

Would explain some other things like that bridge the WG is building, and talk of "cleansing", as if there's going to be another flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.