Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I gotta say, Shanks wank is always a little hard to believe. There's too much telling and not enough showing. We're told he stopped Kaido, but it's hard to imagine. Him stopping Akainu at Marineford looked kinda bland, like how is that block anything special? There's always this aura of Shanks being so badass but we never actually see follow-through. Even the CoC knockout is just "intimidation". Where's the force to back it up? He looks like a normal dude minus an arm.
Shanks is the Itachi of One Piece, if Itachi did absolutely nothing but stand there.

What Greenbull meant by this is that the WG had more important things to worry about than taking down Kaido (that's why akainu didn't let kizaru go after big mom) but after Kaido and Big Mom were defeated going to Wano has became a priority
Greenbull: *Farts*

Wys : Writes a thesis explaining why the fart happened and what it could mean.

It's bullshit because you know it was depicted differently in Akainu's case. Look at Akainu's mouth when he is angry, it looks different. Here he looked like he was about to cry.
Because Luffy escaped, he even said he didn't care about anyone who left, he just needed to finish Ace and Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Bro the leaker's opinion doesn't matter, it wasn't confirmed by Oda unlike the spoilers he posted.
You guys are one claiming false statements based on the same spoilers he provided lmao.

After rereading the spoils....ive realised one thing.

It never said Aramaki gives up on going after Luffy. It says "Aramaki gives up". Which could mean a multitude of things....most likely implying him just ditching Momo and the scabbards after sensing Shanks.

At first I thought the spoilers were just misinterpreting a vague manga chapter. But the spoilers themselves are vague as heck.

This could chapter could very well show Aramaki leaving Momo and Co., but not hinting at him leaving or running away from the Island at all. He could go after Luffy or Shanks.

Meaning Ryou got unjustifiably shat on for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.