Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
wtf was the point of this shit?
  • Momo says he wanted to defend Wano without outsider help
  • gets saved by outsider (Shanks)
  • ???
  • Celebrates that they just defended wano
The fuck?
They probably have no clue why GB decided to give up. So they thought it's because of Momo. It doesn't mean much to the readers but it helps in building Momo's confidence I guess.

I don't know if you guys are stupid or not, but aramaki is a logia and that is nature itself, like a branch of a tree that keeps growing when it is slashed with scabbard, the fact that aramaki was fine after that makes all this meaningless, stop being a clown.
Exactly . People are fkn retardet in this Forum lol

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
GB's ability works differently. We can't really mix him with the other logias due to obvious reasons. The entire forest is essentially a manifestation of his body. Yamato hurting GB proves my point actually i.e., it hits his real body that is lurking inside the forest, which is why she managed to hurt him while Momo failed because he wasn't hitting his real body despite GB's weakness to fire.
That doesn't explain GB creating an entirely new body with the old one abandoned. We've never seen other logias do that; they always reformed/reassembled with whatever was shattered/detached. As I said earlier, the closest thing we've seen was Katakuri regrowing a new arm.

Momo bit him and did nothing cause GB is obviously a logia. Yamato then hit the same body with haki. Raizo attacked the same body with fire and GB countered it. Boro Breath blasted GB's body and he created an entirely new one.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That doesn't explain GB creating an entirely new body with the old one abandoned. We've never seen other logias do that; they always reformed with whatever was shattered/detached. As I said earlier, the closest thing we've seen was Katakuri regrowing a new arm.

Momo bit him and did nothing cause GB is obviously a logia. Yamato then hit the same body with haki. Raizo attacked the same body with fire and GB countered it. Boro Breath blasted GB's body and he created an entirely new one.
He switched bodies before he gets hurt similar to Moriah. We've never seen other logias do this because they don't have a tangible body like GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.