Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's a forest logia, he sprouts forest from the ground. Logia are intangible, the moment your body is broken/shattered/unable to function, like Apoo cutting Kizaru/Cannons against Akainu/Luffy shattering Aokiji, they reform.

Same thing with greenbull, against a fire attack where he didn't protect himself the very body he was working with was burnt, he cannot function with it anymore so he withdrew and came back with a normal functioning one.
Logia are INTANGIBLE
You answered my point. A non functioning body is the definition of the word DAMAGED. His previous body was damaged hence why he had to respond a clean fresh one. That's the point

@MarineHQ62 @ClownKingKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Lili @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido @mmd @Roo @Peroroncino

I could tag many more people ofc but too lazy atm lmao.

(Forgot to mention, unmute the video ofc, Imgur mutes it by default?)

:beanmean::sanjismug::pepebusi::saden:

I might make a watermark free version in about 40 mins as I get paid and get the premium edition of Kapwing which I need anyway too. The premium edition removes watermarks on exports but I think you get 3 maximum watermark free exports per month without a premium membership anyway?

They also limit you to 3 active projects on the free plan so any projects you make before become completely inaccesible until you pay for them or delete newer ones to reduce your total projects to 3 or less. You have to pay for premium membership to get access to them unless you make a new copy beforehand, to give yourself a duplicate as a newer project instead. Bit hard to explain tbh. Any project I've made before, cannot be accessed at all for editing now, not even to view them I think! Cannot even copy them until I pay for premium membership, bah!

:luuh::wonderland::crybeard:
This needs to be posted around. It’s godly.

Shanks has most likely better CoC than Rayleigh. Shanks was from the very beginning portrayed as a CoC monster and an incredibly ambitious man, with CoC being a reflection of exactly that. While Rayleigh followed Roger's lead, Shanks became his own captain of a powerful crew, which was highlighted by the Marines themselves as being a crew of powerful individuals, falling to Shanks' command. With Shanks' influence and accomplishments being truly astonishing. Clashing with a WB on meds who still had his sky splitter CoC, fighting off Kaido, commanding the Marines to give up, end the war and hand over Ace' and WB's bodies, as he will not allow them to be humiliated and with the fleet admiral followimg command. He even walked into the holy land, not being associated with the Gorosei (hence they asked what he wants and that he shouldn't be here), yet the Gorosei letting him speak "since it's him".

they are getting hopeless that's why
Shanks CoC make an admiral suffer
Ray CoC failed Kid's underling
Kaido also put Shanks in his top 5, where Rayleigh isn't. Hopeless trolls :rolaugh:

Remember when I made a thread about Shanks being SWORD's Fleet Admiral? Admiral Greenbitch doesn't listen Lakainu, but he now listens Shanks due to fear. Perfect ending with Real Fleet Admiral Shanks and Admiral Greenbitch.

Blackbeard has an Admiral underling as well: Aokiji.

I don't understand how anyone can be unhappy with Zoro in Vano. The dude is literally stuffed with exploits. Even without 30 bones, he puts a scar. And until Nick's God broke into Duffy, he was undoubtedly the strongest in the alliance.
Zoro goat:finally:
Now all we need is Ryuma grave plot

Status
Not open for further replies.