Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Viz translation used "I" pronoun I'm pretty sure of it. He's also the only marine who actually has an agenda of exterminating pirates, fits the picture.
If he doesn't when jobbers like Doffy, Kata & Hancock have it Im quitting the manga

If he does face Luffy in the future then 90% he has it, if not then nope. Oda only gave COC to Luffy's opponents

All those years of Admiral fans downplaying Big Mom because of how Oda treated her and then Ryokugyu ends up looking worse
:kailaugh:
Relax. It still doesn't compare to the over 100 hundred embarrassing reaction/screaming panels BM got over her entire stay in the manga.

At least she was never afraid of a Top Tier but then again we don't know how Kaido and BM react to Shanks CoC.

I never claimed they got clapped you dumbass. I literally brought it up as somebody pointed out scratch marks showcase superior damage, which BM recieved from the tire (tire marks woouldn't be there if her skin didn't get effected smart guy). And that Kaido himself got was screaming like a bitch from Borro breath.

Then one you clowns wants to go with "but he's a logia".. OK SO HE DIDN'T GET DAMAGED???

Y'all are so damn inconsistent.

"Grow a new one just to not die"..... DO YOU KNOW A LOGIA WORKS???? Are you yonkotards that ignorant on the manga?
Nobody said " but he's a logia " lol. That was the assmiraL fans. Again, tire marks aren't scratch marks. Anything gets tire marks if a car runs it over. Let go of that false feat already. Back to the Aramaki stuff, again knowing how a logia works doesn't matter. He got his body destroyed, the attack clearly was capable of killing him so he fled his own body in fear. Now, stop slandering me by claiming I said things that in reality you or other AssmiraL fans had said. Just because you want to back down on a stupid claim you made doesn't mean you pin the blame on some one else.

Anywho, I do apologize to anyone who might've gotten hurt by my usage of "clown" "moron" "dumbass" though. Just said in part of the messing around, not to be taken as personal remarks or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.