Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate the Adv CoO + CoC thing because Luffy already has Adv CoO, it’s called Future Sight. Don’t want another asspull “You can coat yourself in CoC?” Moment.
I doubt it'll have the same impact as the original AdvCoC. This AdvCoC combination doesnt seem to do damage....only paralyses people.

Sensing peoples hearts or minds is already a rare version of CoO that only a few CoO users can do anyways.

then who is most powerful zoan fruit user other than kaido or luffy god fruit ? World government made big deal on kaido zoan fruit .

Beaide Momo literally can master fire breath easily. Beside same Momo bite kaido made him screaming.

My point greenbull didn’t bleed from Momo blast ,
Can you show me the blood thst greenbull took damage from Momo blast.
Big mom didn’t bleed from nami lighting and scream in pain , but big mom fans say she didn’t take damage from lighting .
I don't remember tough characters getting bloodied after getting hit by fire or by lightning, they get bruise but not blood, in case of Ryokugyu his real body wasn't even hit+healing ability
and of course the scream itself means they were hurt, BigMom was hurt, and Kaido was hurt because it was his real body unlike Ryokugyu who was a tree, its like attacking general franky
Kaido's fruit is mythical Zoan, so is Luffy, so is Buddha sengoku, Marco and Katarina Devon
but Momonosuke is a fake/copy, not real thing, and any attack of DF depends on strength of user, we cannot compare an attack of Momonosuke with Kaido

I don't remember tough characters getting bloodied after getting hit by fire or by lightning, they get bruise but not blood, in case of Ryokugyu his real body wasn't even hit+healing ability
and of course the scream itself means they were hurt, BigMom was hurt, and Kaido was hurt because it was his real body unlike Ryokugyu who was a tree, its like attacking general franky
Kaido's fruit is mythical Zoan, so is Luffy, so is Buddha sengoku, Marco and Katarina Devon
but Momonosuke is a fake/copy, not real thing, and any attack of DF depends on strength of user, we cannot compare an attack of Momonosuke with Kaido
Ryoukugyu's tree form makes him extremely susceptible to flames. Hes literally made out of wood. Flames are its biggest weakness.

If GB was in Base form....I doubt hed even get scratches.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I love his character but we can't be blind man...

His enraged final attack did nothing to Akainu. He was in no shape to fight.

He was so fraud about his actions, so knowing he is dying and has no Haki leftovers he wanted to save Ace but when he was healthy and could help Momo, Hiyori and Wano from suffering he pussied out.

Only WB that was relevant is Primebeard. That's the end to this discussion.
I understand that Whitebeard is not without flaws, during PRE-TS, his character was amazing, but after Wano there were some inconsistency with him, all this because of Kaidou or Wsc, but when we talk about Barba's strength Branca, like Roger and Shanks, Xebec and Oden, is on the roof of people who are capable of fighting Kaidou and that's reason enough to believe the man is a monster, Mf should make this conversation about WB's strength undisputed. Even Akainu in MF showed respect for Whitebeard claiming that "Even you can't escape time", you see, "Even you".

Are you on fucking crack?

You can see Luffy's body during their initial clash. His skin is totally normal as their bodies are too far apart for the flames to get over to Luffy's body.

Later when they got closer we literally have several shots that draw Luffy the same as Kaido because the flames managed to break through and actually cover his body.

Do you actually read the same series? Lmao

How can one be so blatantly wrong and accuse the person that is right of reading two piece?
:luuh:
that's the light that is passing through, not the flames, no flames passed.............the drawings are very dark colored because of the light that was shining

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō @Fujishiro

I can give you one thing. If Kaido was active he would be the strongest. If he achieved what he showed sitting his ass on Wano drinking himself to death then imagine him still having the drive he once had.

It would be nice to see what Kaidou did to ascend to great pirate, for what we know is that he won the respect of powerful pirates with his individual strength, he also after the fall of the Rocks pirates ascended in 10 years as the embodiment of strength in the world, and that is, with WB PRIME active.

He's still getting the number 1 treatment even after his defeat, but given the plot here, "Kaidou lost", and that's what we take into account in the fictional world of One Piece, with the information that Kaidou lost without regard to the way he was defeated, the world must nominate another candidate for the post of strongest.

I understand that Whitebeard is not without flaws, during PRE-TS, his character was amazing, but after Wano there were some inconsistency with him, all this because of Kaidou or Wsc, but when we talk about Barba's strength Branca, like Roger and Shanks, Xebec and Oden, is on the roof of people who are capable of fighting Kaidou and that's reason enough to believe the man is a monster, Mf should make this conversation about WB's strength undisputed. Even Akainu in MF showed respect for Whitebeard claiming that "Even you can't escape time", you see, "Even you".
I love how words like "Even you" matter to you.

Yet when it comes to Greenbull saying "Not now"....you still clown him.

Either you biasedly troll GB shown by the way you are defending WB. Or non of this matters and WB ran away from fodder marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.