Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty retarded ability tbh lmfao. Imagine Doflamingo in Dressrosa pissing Shanks off while Shanks is in Elbaf, and so Shanks just CoC nukes Doffy from across the ocean lol. Doffy just randomly falls unconscious at his desk. Lol

It reminds me of Enel’s “God’s Judgment” power, you say one bad thing about Enel and a giant lightning pillar blasts down from the sky to randomly vaporize you. Lol

@Red Admiral
I agree ... Shanks used Haki the way Enel used his DF

and Shanks even targeted 1 man from 100 miles away

this makes things far more ... unreal

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not really, it's an extremely common troupe in shonen and no manga ever gets blasted for it lmao
People went on a rally of shitting on Bleach and Naruto for it lol.

All those mfkers should apologize to Kishimoto and Kubo, especially if they are trash piece fans.

no hate on Benn but what exactly did he accomplished then..he caught Kizaru off-guard forcing him to stop momentarily..

few moments later...
We don't even know whether "those few moments later", Ben was even present. Fact is, he stopped Kizaru in his tracks, the submarine went away. After that, Kizaru tried his luck with bombarding the whole area to intercept them. Ben even said "looks like he still wants to go", as if he went away, thinking Kizaru will now give up as the Submarine is gone.

This scene is being brought up for years, but have we actually seen Ben still sitting at the mast and pointing his gun at Kizaru the moment Kizaru went up for his Yasakani no Magatama?

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Greenbull rolling up to wano on his "I'll kill thousands to get Luffy's head!" shit:

Weedbull after being hit by two blast breaths from momo and getting fodderized by Shanks' CoC:

Now it make sense, somewhat, how Shanks and his crew could stop Kaido and King from reaching WB and his crew. Shanks used his range advanced CoC release attacks (or whatever you want to call it) to stop them. I can see those time of attacks slowing them down.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Very fragile wanks, you'd think they picked up the series from YT shorts
Recency is a disease too, people are stuck in this thread throwing shit on every chat bubble they find in the chapter, but forget what happened 100 chapters ago. After their monkey hype is done you can see them go back to their braindead cope.
You know, ive been thinking about this a lot since 1053, but if I was Oda, I think I honestly would’ve had Green Bull charge solo into the capital and have him get defeated by the alliance in a group fight. Leave Shanks out of it, I’m sure the ticket sales will be fine regardless. Most OP fans are not sentient and will eat up whatever shit Oda throws at them.

But having an Admiral fall before the final war would make the situation as dire for the Marines as it seems to be for the rest of the OP world, the stakes and conflict for them would be much higher as we learn more about SSG and the inner Government and such. Though I suppose the simple act of defeating Green Bull would not mean he would lose his Admiral rank unless he was demoted or killed. Lol

But now Sakazuki’s statement “don’t you dare make things worse for us!” Just seems completely pointless as Green Bull’s presence on Wano amounted to pretty much nothing. Lol

But that’s what One Piece is now, a nothing story designed for empty heads. Don’t forget to purchase your Film Red tickets today!

I hope that when Oda puts more emphasis on Shanks, his confrontation with Kaidou from 2 years ago will show, or at least a clash with the two of them sharing the skies.
@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral

That's an amazing fanart.

It only comforts by longtime opinion that a battle between two Yonkos or two Yonko crews in general would have been far more interesting and enjoyable than any battle involving the Straw Hats and allies.

Shanks has true advanced Haoshoku. I always knew and it was always obvious that he would have Goro Goro no Mi-like abilities with his Haoshoku. In the One Piece games, he has the exact ability to shoot black lightning, he is even able to summon an ACOC lightning storm.

You know, ive been thinking about this a lot since 1053, but if I was Oda, I think I honestly would’ve had Green Bull charge solo into the capital and have him get defeated by the alliance in a group fight. Leave Shanks out of it, I’m sure the ticket sales will be fine regardless. Most OP fans are not sentient and will eat up whatever shit Oda throws at them.

But having an Admiral fall before the final war would make the situation as dire for the Marines as it seems to be for the rest of the OP world, the stakes and conflict for them would be much higher as we learn more about SSG and the inner Government and such. Though I suppose the simple act of defeating Green Bull would not mean he would lose his Admiral rank unless he was demoted or killed. Lol

But now Sakazuki’s statement “don’t you dare make things worse for us!” Just seems completely pointless as Green Bull’s presence on Wano amounted to pretty much nothing. Lol

But that’s what One Piece is now, a nothing story designed for empty heads. Don’t forget to purchase your Film Red tickets today!
The only way to salvage Gb's arrival at Wano is if he follows them to Elbaf and starts a war that triggers the giants army against the WG.
Tree of life Ryo is hype too

Status
Not open for further replies.