Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Oda said that depending on the users' COC, even fodder can resist getting knocked out if they have strong enough willpower. In addition, it's up to the COC to increase the strength of their COC to keep that from happening.

So if your COC is good enough, you can still intimidate powerful, strong-willed people. Shanks' COC intimidated Jozu(had him slightly shaking). Rayleigh's COC intimidated Kidd and Law(had them sweating). Shanks' COC by postskip standards is so potent that he made GB shake, sweat and surrender. One can say that GB was caught off guard and has an eccentric personality like Queen, but it's still an extreme reaction regardless. GB was all like "Ayo chill!"

Mihawk benefits from anything Shanks displays, not because he can necessarily replicate what Shanks does, but because it's implied he can counter anything we see from him. Oh well, it won't be that bad for Shanksbros when we finally see Mihawk in action, because there is absolutely no shame in losing to the strongest in the world. :endthis:
When you need another character to hype up your shitty character 😂🤣

Every good thing about Mihawk is because of Shanks. All the bad things about Mihawk are because of Mihawk. That's how you know your character is just hot garbage.

Poor Mihawk fans. Shanks is paralyzing admirals from 10 miles away and Mihawk is fighting evenly with YC5 Vista

"ShAnKs HyPe Is MiHaWk HyPe"

:lulz::rolaugh::rolaugh::lulz:

I have faith Oda will not fuck up Sakazuki in spite of how horrifically Oda has fucked everything else up. I am not religious irl and quite frankly I don’t know why I have faith in Sakazuki, but we’ll see if Oda accidentally gets him right lol.
If this is what it take and having to believe in Oda is required then I’m out.

Oda is trash and I’ll never forgive him for this.

Here’s my admiral bro card.

Well, that’s what “faith” is Kinyagi lol, a blind belief in things for which you have zero evidence. If you have evidence, you don’t need faith to believe something lol.

I have faith Oda will not fuck up Sakazuki in spite of how horrifically Oda has fucked everything else up. I am not religious irl and quite frankly I don’t know why I have faith in Sakazuki, but we’ll see if Oda accidentally gets him right lol.
Even Akainu isn't safe from lolda's clowning :seriously:

The One Piece final war seems to heading towards a Naruto like final war arc in terms of quality
Idk I have more faith, simply because Oda has seemingly planned it from the beginning (my guess is it all revolves around One Piece, the WG National Treasure, and the Ancient Weapons), the only things that have changed probably is the number of characters included at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.