Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they left her cause it says she asked but also says she is alone on a roof in the end. To me that seems like Luffy said no but the spoiler timeline might just be off
The older spoiler explains it better: they sailed earlier and she forgot to ask to join. They are leaving without her and she noticed in the roof of the castle. Then she starts to run in the hopes of catching up to a ship leaving the port and asking the question.
Basically, the crew did not care about her joining and she will have to teleport to get close to the sunny before it vanishes.

:suresure:

Oh look a low top tier joined a massive fleet of a underworld king made which became a Yonko crew

You think BUGGY will be yonko if kid or law had people on the same level as Mihawk and Croco?

MihWk didn't make Buggy a Yonko
Mihawk + Croco + others + other stuff made Buggy a Yonko
They were considered a yonko crew with just Crocoboy and Mihawk lol
The last time we saw Buggy, he was with fodders
Crocodile is YC2 highballing right now, Mihawk’s the top tier threat in that group
Even if Weevil joins, that doesn’t make Mihawk look bad at all

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shiki had the strongest crew (military force) while his fleets had low/mid tiers only
Yes Oda told you that in one of his private sessions with you.

Buggy fleets is huge and has more influence than kid and law
Also adding Warlords makes his fleets > kid or law crews easily
Buggy was fucking pressed that a Machivise level fighter left him lmao.
Yontamaria crew, despite having numbers, is not considered a Yonko fleet.

Btw most people are sorta kinda irrelevant now and Shanks is showing that by doing shady petty shit like bullying an admiral with his crew.

Mihawk after chilling for years in castle makes One move and changes the entire World lmao
He makes a level 2 prisoner clown an emperor and turns Marines into a wanted organization

One of the coolest things ever lmao
Mihawk's got some real sense of humor

Shanks is boring af
The amount of mental gymnastics here to make
-Shanks literally making an Admiral retreat seem like an L
-and Mihawk joining a clown seem like a W
is fascinating.
:nicagesmile:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That's the thing my guy, Crocodile isnt the type to work under anyone as well - just reread his Marineford interaction with Doffy.

Mihawk isnt interested in leadership, Weevil (if he is there) is too retarded, Crocodile prefers working from the shadows... makes you wonder if Buggy being the face of this organization is an elaborate set up lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk and Crocodile checked Buggy with the truth and they allow him to be the figurehead. Mihawk gets to continue to solitude while waiting for Zoro's challenge and Croc gets to be the true schemer of something. Buggy is just keeping everyone in check with his charisma and luck lol

The amount of mental gymnastics here to make
-Shanks literally making an Admiral retreat seem like an L
-and Mihawk joining a clown seem like a W
is fascinating.
:nicagesmile:
Okay let me explain to you you tax and your parents money wasting overgrown baby

Shanks still kisses the admiral's ass and says "I will not call you dirty" and then uses his entire crew to make an admiral retreat

Rayleigh ALONE makes a STRONGER admiral retreat in his Old age

Mihawk makes entire navy shit their pants to the point where they make a clown A LITERAL CLOWN a Yonko

Lmao Buggy's Strongest Fighter went Extreme diff with Machivise lmfaooo

Doffy's crew takes a dump on Warlord Buggy's crew.
Wasn’t his strongest fighter , mihawk isn’t stronger then an admiral it’s alright keep coping making fun of BM being a clown when he’s directly under a real clown.
Buggy
Proprietor of the 'Pirate Mercenary Deployment Company' Buggy's Delivery. His followers' military might is the greatest of the warlords.

R

rubblerust

The older spoiler explains it better: they sailed earlier and she forgot to ask to join. They are leaving without her and she noticed in the roof of the castle. Then she starts to run in the hopes of catching up to a ship leaving the port and asking the question.
Basically, the crew did not care about her joining and she will have to teleport to get close to the sunny before it vanishes.
Oh no they didn't care about her joining.
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
They don't love her it's so sad.
:crybeard::crybeard::crybeard:

Status
Not open for further replies.