Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhmm you are forgetting crocodile joined too.
And you are forgetting Buggy already had impel down crewmembers strong enough to be noticed by WB even back at Marineford.
2 years later as a shichibukai,Buggy's crew must be terrifyingly strong so unless Mihawk alone is said to be the reason why Buggy became Emperor,we literally can't assume it's hype for mihawk.
you are realistic man, agree

Despite Mihawk not being the goal itself, he's the "personification" of Zoro's dream.
In this sense, he's "necessary", but as long as he maintains the title.
But yeah, if Mihawk were to be killed by Shiryu or something like that, Zoro's goal does not change. He just needs to fight someone else that isn't Mihawk.
:kayneshrug:
He doesn't need to fight anyone, like literally! Mihawk never did, why should Zoro. Mihawk holds the title but nobody challenges him, nobody cares about that title. Mihawk himself doesn't challenge anybody, he just sits there and grows cabbages.

There are other strong swordsman: Fujitora, Greenbull, Rayleigh even gad damn Kizaru. Mihawk doesn't fight against Shanks anymore because he last his arm, then why not others? Again, Mihawk is irrelevant because his title is kind of fake. And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to trall or make fun of him, I truly mean it. If Mihawk is the WSS, then make him one, why isn't he challenging anybody? Why doesn't anyone even care about his title?

Status
Not open for further replies.