Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Doffy that was one good hit from being Ko’d?
Lmfao or maybe it was Katakuri who needed back up, I can play that game too
Post automatically merged:

Apparently that isn’t the case since he’s already resorted to awakening with back up on his home turf.
Lol one good hit doesnt mean you need awakening for fodders

Doffy used awakening on fodders
Katakuri treats his awakening as a casual thing.
Unlike doffy or kid who hyped their awakening.

Huh home turf what?
Lol he came and vinslokes are shocked

why would vinsmokes seem surprised and leaning backwards in shock If they were fighting already?

:suresure:stay mad dude
Call me when Kata gets hurt or loses vs germa then you can say it is sad

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Nope
Ichiji attacked katakuri and got wrecked
Blowing himself was a last attempt coz he knew he cant win

Since when Vinsmokes get hurt by using their own powers on themselves lol
Nope,

Ichiji was going to buy time so he blew himself and got injured. It was immediate and rushing situation.

Katakuri didn't do anything, he just hold up an already injury Ichiji

Sasaki defeated several headliners at once without using his flying mode yet Katakuri can't defeat 3 vets at the same time using his ultimate mode

Sasaki with awakening would be>Katakuri
I would say the Vinsmoke siblings PLs are at Prospero lvl, which makes them YC combatants. About Jack lvl that is.

Needing at least the combined effort of Kata and Oven to stalemate them is impressive imo. I don't think the two of them are enough to take down those 4 though.

Wasn't Ichiji so fast that he made after images while moving during their final act when they saved Sanji and Luffy?

+ I don't think their exoskeletons are fully awakened like Sanji's one is.
Yup and even Niji outsped base Sanji so the chances of Katakuri capturing all 4 is nigh impossible. He might get 1 though

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's bs, Luffy's Red Roc had Kaido himself saying "HE DAMAGED ME!?"
Luffy's Gatling Kong Gun had everybody shook
And yes of course they were too shallow to beat Kaido but not to damage him.
No one said they weren't damaging him. Everyone that fought Kaido on Rooftop was damaging him. But they're all called shallow or tricks because they're not good enough for Kaido. The only person who wasn't given a similar treatment was Zoro. Even Zoro's attacks weren't enough to beat Kaido, but they're still more effective than the rest. And that's the whole point I am making here.

So yeah no, Zoro's CoA is not better just because you decided.
I didn't decide anything. I am literally just explaining what actually happened.

Luffy used every single high-end move of his besides King Kong Gun on Kaido. He called them shallow because they weren't that effective while nothing of that sort implied about Zoro. Instead, Zoro received crazy hype every time he landed a hit, which makes his attacks more effective. If you're trying to tell me Luffy with 1000 attacks inflicted as much damage as or more damage than Zoro did in one attack? That's the whole point I am making. Zoro inflicted more damage on average which makes his AP better overall.
Zoro received hype for his attacks cause they were his only contributions to the kaido fight. So oda had to hype them. But in luffys case, he still had more to show. So if oda hypes his moves too early, kaido will be seen as weak.

I agree that Zoro's attacks are more potent though. But, if zoro had to be in luffys spot, I don't see him doing as much as luffy did.

The Final War is before Laught Tale / Lodestar

Oda confirmed it again in this last interview, that finding the One Piece is the end of the series
Luffy fighting Imu without knowing Joy Boy's past is not interesting
It is not logical that imu did not attack Luffy before Laugh Tale
It's really strange:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.