Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's attacks were termed shallow by Luffy himself while Zoro's attacks received visible/vocal recognition every time he landed a hit.
Bruh.....

Luffy thought his attacks were shallow cause it wasn't doing as much damage as he expected, and kaido was still dodging those. Zoro landed what? 3-4 attacks? And only one of them had any effect that even lasted a little while. Don't compare zoro's ultimate moves to luffys base strikes and non finishers

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well it’s not as though he’s an actual subordinate of Buggy

He’s just seen as such. Portrayal isn’t everything as shown with King and Queen as we know King is considerably stronger, same with Luffy+Kid and Law also Big Mom and Kaido.

Besides I don’t think his portrayal took that big of a hit Considering the fact he’s a 1 man pirate crew with no considerable clout outside of being the world’s greatest swordsman

Now I could see if he had a crew on the tier of Shanks’ or he was on the ship of Gol D. Roger or rocks. Remember, Buggy is only seen as a powerful threat because of things like this (his portrayal) but in reality we know 1 Beef Burst would put him out
Isn't Cross Guild supposed to be a collaboration between three forces? Ofc they go by Buggy's logo from the looks of it but they are not a crew so to say.

We still have to wait and see how it came to be, I'm tellin ya, they randomly walk into one another and at the same moment Marines attacked them and Morgan's spies took the picture and made up all this shit.

Previously he took out Ichiji with no problems and choked him casually walking around, this time he starts with awakening even having his brother next to him.

"Nothing changed" is a wrong statement.
The only thing we can say it changed is that once characters reveals all their cards. they are "allowed" to use it at any situation, since Oda does not need to keep it a secret anymore.
Example, Kaido using AdCoC to beat Kinemon, the CP dude.
Yamato not using AdCoC until her fight with Kaido and then using it at first against GB.
Law and Kid not allowed to use Awakening against Kaido but yes against BM since she was their actual fight.
Etc.

Most of the One Piece readers are adults by now or will be adults soon, all this "Oda was such a good write pre ts" comes from the fact we were kids who didn't have reading comprehension.

If I was to start One Piece without knowing what it is at the point in life im at now, I would drop it after 50 chapters max.
I started OP when I was 12 for like 3 months. Forgot about it. Picked it up again when I was 18 because I needed something not so serious while in Uni. I am 30 now, and still like the OP universe carefree escapism.

"but...but kata will be a hypetool"
that's what king and queen are for
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

and

ODA and the Fans love lord kuri

Literally everyone in top 15 got wanked or granted something by Oda :
Kata is back and will get more feats in cover story
Sabo became worlwidworldwide
Carrot leading Zou now
Zoro got adcoc
Luffy became Yonko
Law beat BM with kidd

:suresure:they're mad Oda has King not receive fully even after a week of rest
Still Bandaged lol

What are you even trying to argue. If Katakuri needs to go all out that means his opponents are formidable enough to make a YC1 go all out. That's all there is to it. Katakuri's level of strength ain't no mystery
When Izo shot King's sword this forum treated it like a big deal forgetting that King and Queen fought the Scabbards 2 vs 9 and were winning

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only thing we can say it changed is that once characters reveals all their cards. they are "allowed" to use it at any situation, since Oda does not need to keep it a secret anymore.
Example, Kaido using AdCoC to beat Kinemon, the CP dude.
Yamato not using AdCoC until her fight with Kaido and then using it at first against GB.
Law and Kid not allowed to use Awakening against Kaido but yes against BM since she was their actual fight.
Etc.
The first line is correct. Now he can use everything I agree. Tho if he previously "walked" over Ichiji why would he resort to using awakening.

Whatever perhaps next cover page we will see Vinsmokes on the ground.

So yeah, looks like we're getting some type of arc before the Final War

Elbaf fans might not be in shambles
All 3 going into different islands, gather information on them, they probably meet at lodestar, from there then the final arc either is about retrieving a copy of the 4th poneglyph, or the 4th poneglyph is found but only the winner can reach Laughtale.

You can just be crazy.

It's like @Seth replied, it's Oda's failed attempts at being unpredictable that are ruining this average manga.

Also, I don't know where this manga became so unpredictable, things seem pretty obvious to me.

It's okay that sometimes readers like me and Seth who are at the highest level of the food chain imagine extraordinary things and end up being surprised by Oda but that's not getting caught up in Oda's unpredictability it's just that his bad writing took us by surprise.
Hahaha damn - Oda needs to stop forgetting to that Giga Chad’s like yourselves read it.
Did you enjoy FT?

Status
Not open for further replies.