Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro saying that he doesn't believe Hawk eyes would be Buggy's subordinate"

Well confirmation that there is more to the "Cross Guild" than meet the eyes, with Buggy most likely simply have taking the credit over anything Crocodile and especially Hawkeye did
It basically buggy takin credit
The logo of CG is identical to Baroque Works so its from Croc

The Name Cross Guild is identical to Mihawk who have cross theme

Considering he can make himself a prosthetic leg I think he is fine.

GB also has the worst fruit of the 4 he has the best survivability but needs better haki than the target to do any real damage with his spikes.

I see him as the Jimbei marine fight if there is one, plus he is more than likely a fishman Racist like who's Who and there will probably be a gag where he makes Jimbei skinny and he powers up cause of it.

I

Indigo

So, I don't know if people noticed this, because it's subtle, but Luffy is taking the longest route to Lodestar lol.

If Oda intends to end the story "quickly", why would he have Luffy lose the draw to basically go through the most islands/longest route there lol?
Because Lodestar doesn't matter

all he needs is to find the 4th poneglyph

being the one that goes further doesn't mean anything

Nor their crews aside from King and Queen so far and a bit of Jack wank too I guess. Can't believe the BM pirates are being neglected/shunned this badly, the Wano group of them I mean.

Where is the reaction from both crews to Kaido and BM being taken down? Unbelievable...

Even Shanks himself should be MORE shocked that not 1 but 2 Yonkos were just taken down! These unstoppable titans who ruled the new world and help to bring tyranny and chaos across the world for several decades at least!

Fuck this is so frustrating lol.

Last we heard about BM crew the meet they CP0 group so we don't know what happen there.
Plus why should shanks be more shock when is luffy is his boy plus everyone else who was there help .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yamato 100% joining the crew

and no, she isn't dropping the Oden gag

people need to start accepting these two things

I wonder why Luffy is so dead set on leaving this day
Because deep down Luffy knows that the sooner he leaves Wano, the sooner we leave Wano.
Self-explanatory.l

With the jump break we would have:
A) Break, chapter(that would appear if the shonen jump wasn't on break), Oda break
or
B) Break, Oda break, chapter
?
A in the least, because it doesn't say there is a break, it's just that jump has one.

But it doesn't mean there is a break after 1057, sometimes Oda doesn't take one after Jump breaks, sometimes he does.

So, I don't know if people noticed this, because it's subtle, but Luffy is taking the longest route to Lodestar lol.

If Oda intends to end the story "quickly", why would he have Luffy lose the draw to basically go through the most islands/longest route there lol?
Luffy doesn't need to go there since they already know and have road poneglyphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.