Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Uh no, you need territory, Influence, political power, how can they be in a deadlock when you admit BM is nothing but a mid- high diff match for kaido, etc.
If they can compromise on having a crew that rivals the fellow Yonko, which is like the most important factor to being a Yonko, then what's stopping them from ignoring the other factors and picking the people who literally defeated the current Yonko? Let me guess, you're only picking what's important and what's not important based on your agenda. The Yonko were always in a deadlock. The world rather preferred having a vacant seat for a year instead of just accepting BB as a Yonko candidate. It's not suddenly gonna change just because you want it to support your agenda.

Kidd doesn't believe buggy should've became a yonko with mihawk and croc as his subordinates.
He can't accept it because he knows Buggy is a weakling. He wouldn't complain if someone respectably strong is a Yonko. That's why he doesn't complain about Shanks being one even though he's weaker than Mihawk.

Mihawk being part of Buggy's bounty hunter organization whether by accident or not is more interesting than Shanks for no reason at all passed by Wano at the most convenient time just for Oda to hype OP Red movie.

A lone wolf like Mihawk joining a bounty hunter guild would be interesting and on the other hand it would be funny if Mihawk got included by accident due to trashing some marines chasing him. Buggy the God of Luck.

:finally:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
The day/night leaders got debunked and it's just 1 leader now
Either way I'm down with anyone as I'm not cool with how they're pressuring her
Sayin shit like it's the Duke's decision + Pedro's will

A big reason why I was hyped about Carrot bein Queen earlier is that I thought she accepted the position on her own volition
But now she said no to it after properly thinking about it, and they're pressuring her to change her mind or somethin like that

I don't dig it, to say the least and it's why I think she will reject it cause it would've been easier to just say yes here and move on
I thought the "night and day" leader was a strange thing, because the only reason it was a thing in the first place, was because Inu and Neko hated the shit out of each other.
And I was like....."but Wanda and Carrot don't..."

Kid and luffy don't even agree Buggy should be yonko even tho he has 2 warlords
Those 2 know being Yonko is about power
Having posthawk isn't enough

But since WG thinks highly of Buggy crew now then kid and law crew..Buggy is Yonko

:myman:anyway

Crocodile = Mihawk
I'm a Mihawk fan and I want Croc to be that strong he is a badass character that need more love from Oda.

Why wouldn't I want him to be Top two like Mihawk 😊😁

Status
Not open for further replies.