Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy is surprised that it "looks like" they are Buggy's subordinates, says Buggy is an idiot
- Zoro calls it bullshit
- Shanks too understands that Buggy being an emperor is bullshit
- Law said, having Crocodile (YC level max, formerly below) and Mihawk on his side justifies it being a Yonko level threat

Everyone with a brain understands, Buggy being Yonko is a troll move, while also acknowledging having Mihawk makes you Yonko level.

:finally:
@ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR

I

Indigo

- Luffy is surprised that it "looks like" they are Buggy's subordinates, says Buggy is an idiot
- Zoro calls it bullshit
- Law said, having Crocodile (YC level max, formerly below) and Mihawk on his side justifies it being a Yonko level threat

Everyone with a brain understands, Buggy being Yonko is a troll move, while also acknowledging having Mihawk makes you Yonko level.

Yep, perfect explanation

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's bull shit
Carrot will become king and Wanda &co will assist her
Wait, debunked where? 1 leader how?

It’s not pressuring, it’s reassuring. It was stated that she looks happy only then she realizes that it’s a big duty. Wanda & Shishilian are just assuring her that it’ll be okay, because she’s not alone as Wanda is the ruler alongside her
That spoiler got deleted and didn't show up in the fool summary
Landa and Shitshilian are lazy frauds coasting paycheck to paycheck due to their bad knees
As of right now, I'll need to see Carrot's answer before making assumptions and I think it's wise for others to do the same
:gonope:

Mihawk & Croc can make a fodder into a Yonko so obviously Crocodile.
:rolaugh::jackcopium:
WB found Buggy's first crew worthy of join forces, stop breathing copium.

Buggy's crew got an upgrade as well and confirmed to be > Mihawk.

Thus Buggy become Yonko, even Crocodile got an upgrade and become Mihawk level but still not enough to match Buggy's men.

- Zoro calls it bullshit

Haters will ignore some facts because it would destroy their head canon
So we should ignore them
Everyone with a brain knows that Mihawk is Yonko lvl

B

Ballel

Mihawk doesn't care

and Crocodile loves to lead from the shadows

I think Crocodile is the one that told Buggy to be the face of it, but he is the one organizing it and leading, in fact the whole idea i think is Crocodile's, considering he was the leader of a Bounty Hunter organization

Mihawk just wanted an organization to not have to deal with shitty marines hunting him every day, he wants to fight worthy people
Tbh it's perfect

I just love it

Finally we have a prominent bounty hunter plot
But this time it's the Marines that are getting hunted :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.