Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy is top commander level. Emperor crews usually have 3 or 4 top commanders and that's without counting the yonko themselves who are tiers stronger, so no i don't think 2 Doffy's is yonko level threat
Neither is one Mihawk and a Crocodile then, they don't have multiple commander tier characters

Why Mihawkturds are celebrating this?
  • Law did not differentiate Mihawk from Crocodile's level
  • Kid did not respect Buggy for having Mihawk under him
  • Buggy is the one decleared as the leader and yonko, not Mihawk
  • They are yonko crew only through the simple elimination, since nobody else is left with a big, strong crew and territories in one piece world besides Buggy
:pepecafe:

I think he'll fake being allies with him. Law does want to know more about the will of D, so I'm guessing he will try to get some info from Teach.
I would have thought kid would have been the one who found bb's island but with the burn wound man having info on one piece, I think kid is going after that person. Facing bb now would be throwing wrench to this plotline. So law might find himself in Hachinoushu

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Crocodile being retconned into YC1 would already be a huge power up given he was getting bested by a YC3 level character, acknowledging his power.

A fodder clown with 2 YC level characters wouldn't even be worth considering. It is Dracule's power.

I don't think Crocodile will play a major role in terms of plans. He certainly wants to increase his influence, but won't be the bigger bad.
Maybe he will fight agaisnt sanjino?

The WG also thinks Buggy himself is crazy strong. They probably think he is even stronger than Mihawk since he’s the leader. So I’m reality, Cross Guild is 1+ Mihawk weaker than the WG thinks it is
I don’t really think the government think Buggy is that strong. I think they’re more afraid of the strong crew and allies he has. So Mihawk + Buggy crew + Marine bounties = Yonko Crew

How do you think Buggy become Yonko over Mihawk? WB hyped Buggy's crew and they are stronger than Mihawk, and Mihawk is not Yonko level.
I'll spell it out for you so you can understand cause you keep thinking you are Oda and know everything...

We don't know how Buggy became Yonko over Mihawk, that's yet to be explained exactly but you can't even wait for that and already spewing lies.

The WG might think Mihawk is working under Buggy as we've seen in this chapter which Zoro himself tells you not to believe but you'll do that anyway cause why not right? Just one likely possibility.

And Mihawk being the WSS means he over Yonkos like Shanks (let alone someone like Buggy who ruined the Yonko name anyways). You can cry about it all you fucking want, that will remain a fact and it's not gonna change. It's not some BS like "Law mentionned Mihawk and Croc in same sentence" that means they are equal lmfao.

And Oden was the guy who danced naked for 5 years to adhere to Orochi and Kaido's wishes.

You should have just chosen a different character for your point other than Oden, but for some reason named dropped him lol
Cope more

Oden sits with great pirates
He leads people

Zoro, Mihawk haven't led their own sqauds
Mihawk keeps running for protection

Status
Not open for further replies.