Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you jack off to feats instead of looking at in story portrayal lmao. Dont blame Oda for that.
Crocodile was placed alongside Shiryu, Doffy, Ace & Jinbe in ID Lvl 6. This was a long time coming and you just couldnt accept it.
The guy that says bm is a mid to high diff fight is talking about "in story portrayal." Anyways Ivankov had superior portrayal then him in ID

We already know the lvl of crocodile, at best he's YC1 lvl, but it doesn't change the fact that in a Yonko crew someone has to have a lvl of a Yonko and it's Mihawk here
No Crocodile is a veteran level character

Mohawk has to be Pirare King++++ level for it eork

Basically mihawk + Crocodile have to be able to solo entire beast pirates

And for that to work mihawk has to be able to low diff kaido

No, I think he got stronger. But it was more of one Medium Tier jump instead of the dozens of tiers jump that the fandom thinks it was

Shanks crew thought a CP9 agent was a big deal even after years in the New World. Lucci was probably at least as strong as someone like Amande
I’d say that’s probably a fair assessment. I’d need to reread

Just a reminder, if Luffy Defeating two YCs can make him the fifth emperor, than WG recognitions of an organization consisting of three warlords as a yonko crew isn't something special or miraculous. And that is when one of them is current emperor's past rival, other one has info on one of the three great weapons and last one has relationship with PK along with too many ID escapees.
:myman:

Not but i mean Oda didn't even show him doing something, when the time will come a lot of Mihawk haters will cry :finally:
yeah, so far Mihawk fightig style is unknow we have 0 names attack, but a current yonko and the strongest human knew about his fights/duels. I dont need more to know he is at the top (he is the strongest swordman) making him >shanks:cheers:

Just a reminder, if Luffy Defeating two YCs can make him the fifth emperor, than WG recognitions of an organization consisting of three warlords as a yonko crew isn't something special or miraculous. And that is when one of them is current emperor's past rival, other one has info on one of the three great weapons and last one has relationship with PK along with too many ID escapees.
:myman:
Oh shut your Shanks dick riding virgin ass up

Shanks the pathetic one armed fodder trash needs someone as strong as him Beckman and lucky Roo and yasopp and entire fleet to make yonko level crew

Mihawk only needs two pre time skip fodders to make yonko level crew

Mihawk low diffs Shanks as per canon

Imagine if Buggy teamed with Shanks and there was no Beckman

Shanks won't even make it to warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.