Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I Just try to project Mihawk's thoughts. Let's assume I am a Yonko level character. But I'm a lone wolf, having no military, no territory, no allies, I had a goal which I accomplished (WSS). So in my current situation, having nowhere to go and no goal to accomplish (like claiming the One Piece), just sailing the seas on my small boat and being tatgeted by the marines with my billions of berry bounty, and then Croc calls me and is like, "bro, we built an entire organisation with a huge network and resources, and now we are going to target those bastard marines who stripped us off the Shichibukai position and assign bounties to their heads, how does that sound, you in? Me in this position: Lmao, let's go.
mihawk is the real leader think about it, CROSS guild mihawk has a cross theme, he even gets unique kanji from oda when he appears.
The WG thinks its buggy cause gag.

At the very least I can say this, Shanks would never allow himself to be viewed as a subordinate of Buggy's.
Buggy was bad mouthing Shanks in Marineford and picking on him. The Impel Down prisoners saw this as confirmation of Buggy being godlike, to be able to just pick up a fight with Shanks like that. Have you seen Shanks caring?

Again, you can't just assume Mihawk's power level based on him not carrying about public perception. Because apparently, Crocodile doesn't care either, even though in Marineford, he wasn't even willing to team up with Doflamingo on equal grounds. So him accepting this public perception of being an underling to a literal clown, means, that there is some grander scheme. So there is no reason to jump on that bandwagon.

Can you explain how Crocodile, who would've only accepted Doflamingo as a subordinate, not however as a partner, is ok with being perceived as an underling of a fodder clown?

I Just try to project Mihawk's thoughts. Let's assume I am a Yonko level character. But I'm a lone wolf, having no military, no territory, no allies, I had a goal which I accomplished (WSS). So in my current situation, having nowhere to go and no goal to accomplish (like claiming the One Piece), just sailing the seas on my small boat and being tatgeted by the marines with my billions of berry bounty, and then Croc calls me and is like, "bro, we built an entire organisation with a huge network and resources, and now we are going to target those bastard marines who stripped us off the Shichibukai position and assign bounties to their heads, how does that sound, you in? Me in this position: Lmao, let's go.
"Oh, and let's use Buggy as our front, bro. He takes the heat, we got to chill." :hihihi:

mihawk is the real leader think about it, CROSS guild mihawk has a cross theme, he even gets unique kanji from oda when he appears.
The WG thinks its buggy cause gag.
Crocodile wont bow down to Mohawk, didn't even bow down to WB. And neither he bowed to Buggy, it was an organization but the WG simply recognize Buggy as leader.

Maybe Caribou is part of Crocodile's new group, and he's gonna inform him about Pluton :quest:

Could still be a Blackbeard informant tho. Works either way, tho Oda loves to make Blackbeard more busted. Maybe Crocodiles gets the intel on Pluton but Blackbeard still takes the ship from him.
BB could also take out Kid or Law to steal their poneglypgh copies if they cross paths now that they are going their separate ways

Since Crocodile was mentioned to be one of the few to have trained his fruit to perfection

And that he knows awakening

He is probably awakened

With that said, i think his plot will more resolve around the Ancient Weapons since it's what he was looking when he created Baroque Works

And coincidently, this chapter is talking about Pluton
Im pretty sure weve seen Croc turn things into sand lol. He literally showed awakening first.

Can you explain how Crocodile, who would've only accepted Doflamingo as a subordinate, not however as a partner, is ok with being perceived as an underling of a fodder clown?
Easy, Buggy is a better leader than Doflamingo.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/interview-eiichiro-oda-466

Q: ''If you could join any pirate crew in One Piece (except for the Straw Hats), which one would you join and why?''

E.Oda: ''Hmm. Except the Straw Hats… I think it would be awesome to be in Buggy’s crew. They seem to be very carefree, and it would be really fun because even the subordinates can make fun of the captain. But if I was really strong, I would want to be in the Blackbeard Pirates.''

Buggy and Blackbeard are top 2 leaders in Oda's stories.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wrong butthurt mihawk wanker.

Magellan only poisoned Yami BB because Yami BB didn't know Magellan had poison ability.

The second round showed who is stronger, Yami BB won and scarred Magellan.

:cheers:

Are you ok mojave? :rolaugh:

Is Whitebeard not a Yonko because he is the strongest man?

Luffy will remain as a Yonko, and Zolo will remain as a YC1 until they found One Piece.

Now, again, when will YC1 Zolo beat Mihawk's ass? Before finding One Piece or after?
Who the fuck cares about round 2 which was only possible thanks to rat Shiryu dude.

Easy, Buggy is a better leader than Doflamingo.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/interview-eiichiro-oda-466

Q: ''If you could join any pirate crew in One Piece (except for the Straw Hats), which one would you join and why?''

E.Oda: ''Hmm. Except the Straw Hats… I think it would be awesome to be in Buggy’s crew. They seem to be very carefree, and it would be really fun because even the subordinates can make fun of the captain. But if I was really strong, I would want to be in the Blackbeard Pirates.''

Buggy and Blackbeard are top 2 leaders in Oda's stories.
So Blackbeard for strength, Buggy for gags.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.