Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see Vista in the manga again.

Imagine how powerful he became after 2 years. He alone held a Yonkou level opponent and this opponent even had to ask for a time out because fighting him was too hard. Zoro will shit bricks.

Mihawk has to become postman for same Shanks and later Mihawk has to "postpone" against a YC.

While Shanks has feats with admirals and Mihawk has to run away from fodder marines to get in the protection of a clown.

Your pain and crying could be felt clearly from all these.
Mihawk literally came to Shanks own camp to call him one armed trash and the pathetic low life couldn't even fight back

Imagine thinking such a piece of trash can fight mihawk

But, as usual, haters think this means Buggy can blink Mihawk out of existence. :milaugh:
Maybe Buggy is the true final villain and just played the fodder. Like in Saw 1, Jigsaw lying in the same room playing dead, but in the end being revealed as being the mastermind.

Buggy portrays himself as the fodder, but is seemingly always able to catch up to the rest. Getting into Impel Down, being freed and, just as Blackbeard, taking Prisoners with him as subordinates, joins the Marineford war, becomes Shichibukai and now Yonko.

He planned everything.

So. We have buggy and his crew in one team.
We have crocodile who should be above jinbe but definitely not above YC1(even yc1 would be a stretch from oda lol) , his strongest crew member (mr1) who is someone below jinbe but above every other strawhat and his crew in the second team.
Finally we have the third team: Mihawk.......
After all the above buggy took the Yonko title, because he was mistaken for their leader lol.
I wonder why the marines gave buggy the Yonko title and not just send gb to take everyone out?
I mean who would stop an admiral from exterminate them?
Come on guys, help me, what am i missing here :zorothink:

I get annoyed to hear people speaking ill of characters in ONE PIECE. For example, when they say ‘this villain is weak’, I can't help thinking that then I'll make him much stronger!" Color Walk 6 (2014)

Oda already warned us about Croc’s future greatness. :myman::steef::finally:
And Mihawk has been decimated verbally since Marineford over 10 years ago, so....:jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.