Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda writes Mihawk to be a Commander level fighter, how is the audience supposed to perceive him?

Again, PRE YONKO Shanks was Mihawk rival who was also a Commander level fighter.
Current Shanks plays in a different league.

Having 2 Warlords on your crew and you're already stronger than 95% of all pirate crews. Crocodile did work on MF but people cant get past Alabasta. Assuming Weevil is also part of the crew, if you put Buggy crew against the Beast Pirates or the BM pirates without Kaido or BM, Buggy is winning. Only 3 crews are currently stronger than his.
At least you also share my view that cross guild became a yonko crew simply because they are the biggest threat to fill the empty seat left by kaido and big mom, aside from the SH's.
But I think you didnt get what I was trying to say about croco and mihawk

What sort of a game is that?:memehm:
Ever heard of brawlhalla or super smash bros? Multiversus is a similar game to those. It’s a newly free game where you can play as hella characters from WB creations

You can play as finn and jake, batman, superman, lebron james, bugs bunny, shaggy, tom & jerry and many more!

it’s really addicting! Latest characters are buz lightyear and crash bandicoot

Available on Xbox, PS and PC for free

Bullet for Burned man

Burn mark? check
Roger pirate affiliation? check
Not yet mentioned in canon? check

Hopefully he teaches Kid a thing or two about being a fucking badass,

Carrot for Next Nakama (stowaway theory in full effect)

Luffy tells Yamato thanks for staying behind and protecting Momo and Kinemon lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bullet for Burned man

Burn mark? check
Roger pirate affiliation? check
Not yet mentioned in canon? check

Hopefully he teaches Kid a thing or two about being a fucking badass,

Carrot for Next Nakama (stowaway theory in full effect)

Luffy tells Yamato thanks for staying behind and protecting Momo and Kinemon lol
I was thinking the same way. Would be cool. Although my scenario after Kidd's power-up doesn't make sense, I'd love for Bullet to humiliate his crew but Kidd is the last man standing and Bullet picks up a liking to him and offers him to teach him everything about Devil Fruit aspects, its awakening and etc because he sees his younger version in Kidd.

Kidd is retarded with the magnetism so he only uses it for mechs, just like Bullet used his DF for mechs.

Luffy: getting scolded by Zoro and Sanji on the process on recruiting them

Buggy: followed by Crocodile and Mihawk, the two undisputed poster boys for badassery

Status
Not open for further replies.