Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

==========================
ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1058 "New Emperor" IS OUT!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4257/one-piece-chapter-1058

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region).
Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.​

Last edited:
Shoutout to my Sanjibros and Shankstards who doubted Mihawk, who said shit like

“No one cares about him”

“Shanks became yonko and left him behind”

“He’s only commander level”

Well how does it feel to know that not only did Mihawk decline the position of yonko, he’s also worth nearly as much as Shanks, despite Shanks having almost a decade longer to accumulate his non-frozen bounty? How does it feel to know that the world outside your echo chamber does indeed see Mihawk as stronger than Shanks?

Cope and seethe, boys. Cope and seethe. The era of yonko is over, now prepare for Cross Guild and the Revos to take centre stage.

Shoutout to my Sanjibros and Shankstards who doubted Mihawk, who said shit like

“No one cares about him”

“Shanks became yonko and left him behind”

“He’s only commander level”

Well how does it feel to know that not only did Mihawk decline the position of yonko, he’s also worth nearly as much as Shanks, despite Shanks having almost a decade longer to accumulate his non-frozen bounty? How does it feel to know that the world outside your echo chamber does indeed see Mihawk as stronger than Shanks?

Cope and seethe, boys. Cope and seethe. The era of yonko is over, now prepare for Cross Guild and the Revos to take centre stage.
No one said mihawk is commander level.

Status
Not open for further replies.