Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is people saying mihawk stronger than Shanks it never said that and it's certainly abt shown that in the manga mihawk only more skillfull ghan Shanks in the art of swordsman ship doubt mean he's stronger like if you pick up a sword and start using it xoro would be more skillfull than him in the way of the sword but he isnt stronger by no means
We have another .

Although the name it's already telling.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I’m still fresh off accepting my L with Yamato so I’m in no position to judge, I just wanna make sure you’re tempering your expectations in the face of the aforementioned whiff :mrgo:
Yea I do have current L factors such as a bigger time jump (outfit change), reaching the next island, or even a quick panel of Carrot on Zou or a ship that's not the Sunny.

Basically 1 or 2 more chapters, maybe a bit more if the next couple don't focus on the Straw Hats and they're just updates.
But I am getting good vibes right now as strange as it might seem.
:sanmoji:

Fucking retarded One piece fans and retarder Worstgen members. I hereby say this fuck y’all I fucking loath you.

This is why Shonen fans have this low of an IQ I should never had joined this community because everything discussed is just not interesting and the level of talk is just beneath me

Fuck you and I’m going to join the LN community and Seinin community

Lets give it up for the true goat of Marineford, Flower Vista. He managed to singlehandedly stall out the WSS who is above even Red Haired Shanks in battle. Had it not been for his bravery and skills, Oda would have to end the arc right there

:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Fuck you
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how many times we're gonna see the phrases, "Only in skill" and "Still lower" in this thread. :risitameh::shame:
Can you please shut up!

Shoutout to my Sanjibros and Shankstards who doubted Mihawk, who said shit like

“No one cares about him”

“Shanks became yonko and left him behind”

“He’s only commander level”

Well how does it feel to know that not only did Mihawk decline the position of yonko, he’s also worth nearly as much as Shanks, despite Shanks having almost a decade longer to accumulate his non-frozen bounty? How does it feel to know that the world outside your echo chamber does indeed see Mihawk as stronger than Shanks?

Cope and seethe, boys. Cope and seethe. The era of yonko is over, now prepare for Cross Guild and the Revos to take centre stage.
Stop putting everyone into a category. I’m a Sanjibro but also a Mihawk fan and said that he is at least equal to Shanks if not stronger. They might have been equal if shanks didn’t lose his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.