Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice there are some that think Shanks has more/stronger haki than Mihawk, where does it state in the manga that Shanks has greater anything over mihawk? And what is haki? It's your will manifested. So if Mihawk will is to be the strongest swordsmen and Shanks is a swordsmen, then his haki is also stronger than Shanks. It's not hard to understand. Just cause Shanks like to use his Conqueror's Haki a lot,(rather lose an arm cuz he likes to spam it) doesn't mean his kings haki would overpower Mihawk. The man with the only black blade in the series.
So think of a black blade as goku staying in super sayain form while his rival Vegeta couldn't. Super rare to do btw. That should tell you who mastered their skills to their limit, while the other just want seem stronger to the viewer because of the destruction they can produce. Mihawk called him a has been. He knows what Shanks can do and still said my will of being the best supercede u Shanks, and you know that. So instead of fighting Mihawk to prove him wrong, he serves him a drink instead. Mihawk is top 1 rn:pepehawk:

I notice there are some that think Shanks has more/stronger haki than Mihawk, where does it state in the manga that Shanks has greater anything over mihawk? And what is haki? It's your will manifested. So if Mihawk will is to be the strongest swordsmen and Shanks is a swordsmen, then his haki is also stronger than Shanks. It's not hard to understand. Just cause Shanks like to use his Conqueror's Haki a lot,(rather lose an arm cuz he likes to spam it) doesn't mean his kings haki would overpower Mihawk. The man with the only black blade in the series.
So think of a black blade as goku staying in super sayain form while his rival Vegeta couldn't. Super rare to do btw. That should tell you who mastered their skills to their limit, while the other just want seem stronger to the viewer because of the destruction they can produce. Mihawk called him a has been. He knows what Shanks can do and still said my will of being the best supercede u Shanks, and you know that. So instead of fighting Mihawk to prove him wrong, he serves him a drink instead. Mihawk is top 1 rn:pepehawk:
0/10

Status
Not open for further replies.