Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
damn i never thought about that
it's true, aokiji and akainu were way more professional than green bull and fujitora
Even when Aokiji HATED what he was doing, he would usually do it. Losing Sengoku was also a big loss, due to his diplomatic nature. Many other people in the Marines would have refused to end the fighting in Marineford, I think. Happy to see Sengoku and his goat enjoy retirement, though. Wait, does his goat have a name? Can't find one.

So ''whatever'', take your L about ''greatest'' and ''skill'' :gokulaugh::suresure:

Mihawk is the ''MARINE HUNTER'', the guy is the most dangerous pirate for the Marines. Of course his bounty is inflated. Same as Robin having 930 million bounty while Franky has 394. Mihawk's bounty is minimum x2 multiplied same as Robin's. The chapter literally says Buggy has the power to make Mihawk and Crocodile obey him, and he is only 3 billion. Mihawk is not Yonko level confirmed.

Also, Databook said Mihawk is Vista level, not me you troll. :milaugh:
Your point was providing us with a poll from fans lmao.
Unless you think Mihawk's "skill" is some sort of party trick like cutting fruit in nice shapes, there's no reason for skill to not be a measure of strength.
Oda has gone out of his way to explicitly state that Mihawk is a better swordsman than Shanks.

@Z-Saber My man, how you feeling about the Mihawk stuff this chapter? Haven't seen your reaction, I always enjoy reading your takes :shocking:
To be completely honest with you, this is easily the best chapter of one piece I've read in a while. I'm lovin how mihawk haters can't say shit right now and crocodile is my favorite villain in one piece so I'm feasting bro, hoping there's nowhere left to go but up after wano's ending.

wtf VIZ increase Zori bounty by 11 million :crazwhat::crazwhat:
In the Japanese chapter, Sanji's bounty is: 10億3200万฿
and Zoro's bounty is 11億1100฿
億 is 100,000,000 and 万 is 10,000.
You can see that the letter 万 in Zoro's bounty is missing, which means TCB's bounty is correct.
However, it does look like a typo, I don't know if VIZ verified the matter or simply decided to "correct" it on their own.

Viz out
With greater sword skill than EVEN Red Hair the Emperor
As the strongest swordsman in the world:pepehawk::pepehawk::pepehawk:
VIC Mihawk world strongest swordman - (he is stronger than Shanks, strenght matter) :cheers:,

strenght is the key word
Zoro vs Pica duel of haki - Pica: I am using COA I am invunerable - Zoro: only if your haki is stronger than mine

Hater: nah is only skills:milaugh:

Bro ftw are they smoking, Oda cant be more clear about how Mihawk title works, we are following Zoro from day 1 to get that title:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.