Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially put my decision on hold for this chapter.

I got spoiled and don't regret it.

DRACULE MOTHERFUCKING MIHAWK.

- NO CREW

- NO LINEAGE

- NO YONKO'S BITCH

- MARINE CHASER

- 3.590.000.000 bounty alone

- SHANKS, AKA D. YONKO, AKA HIS FORMER RIVAL HAS BARELY FEW HUNDREDS MORE BECAUSE HE IS A YONKO CAPTAIN OF A BIG FUCKING CREW

- REMEMBER THE NAME

- FUCK YOU MOCHI MERCHANTS, FUCK YOU ERKAN, FUCK YOU NOODLE, BITCHLESS DONKEYS

MIHAWK HYPE:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
plastic fan :gonope:

S

stealthblack

That bitch jimbei was the one to watch out for, not zolo, he low key sneaks ahead

I'm hakiman team now! Fuck clown piece!

historically luffy's grandfleet was cited as one of the feats he had before he got a 1. 5 bil bounty

here is oda talking about the 50 mil flat increase at the same time saying captains often get a bigger increase than individual members.
It also says he's sabos brother which i do boosted either of their bounties
Him having a fleet large fleet is what helped make him a yonko candidate tho i dont think it raised his bounty
Like what the wg will and wont raise your bounty for is dumb and doesn't really make sense half the time. Like for example luffy and law having extremely special fruits to the wg somehow doesn't do anything either

Yeah the captain usually gets the biggest increase because there increase comes from their own accomplishments only. Being captain they usually do the most too

The bigger their bounty gets the more large increases will trickle down to boost their subordinates as well
you just have to look at why buggy has that number
and its easy to see its because he is seen as a captain of very powerful people lmao
Its only crocodile and mihawk and we don't actually know when/how the increase happened

Luffy who has way more everything has an equal bounty to kid and law

Kid and law also have a higher bounty than bb who had a crew a bit stronger than theirs to say the least and is way more powerful. Because so far them defeating kaido and linlin with luffy is a bigger accomplishment than anything teach has done

Crocodile has a bounty not too far off teach a hes not even in the same ballpark as him in actuality when it comes to power and crew but he himself probably did something big

Sanji is still Luffy's hidden ace up his sleeve. Zoro is world infamous due to his supernova status at saboandy. Jinbei fame speaks for itself. To the eyes of most organizations it's easy to assume zoro and Jinbei are the top men. I'm actually surprised they didn't give Jinbei a higher bounty than Zoro given how they inflated Crocodile's.

Anyways its good Sanji joined the Billion bounty club. At least he wasn't left out like they did him at Saboandy with the 100m thing.
Sanji did say he was going to be the man most wanted by the Navy in enies lobby iirc, oda could follow up with that and sanjis recurring spy themes
Post automatically merged:

And not even 1/10th the strength
Ussop now has almost the same bounty as Ace
:giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.