Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji bros cannot catch a break

-jimbei joins, zoro fans say he's stronger
-after 4 years of wano, sanji finally surpasses jimbei clearly by beating queen
-Yamato is introduced with advCoC and zoro fans use her to troll, saying she's in the new M3
-Yamato doesn't join, sanji fans feel vindicated
-jimbei ends up getting a larger bounty anyways
And all that still means jack shit cause bounties dont equel strength, if it does i guess marco/king/queen >zoro=jimbei

It also says he's sabos brother which i do boosted either of their bounties
Him having a fleet large fleet is what helped make him a yonko candidate tho i dont think it raised his bounty
Like what the wg will and wont raise your bounty for is dumb and doesn't really make sense half the time. Like for example luffy and law having extremely special fruits to the wg somehow doesn't do anything either

Yeah the captain usually gets the biggest increase because there increase comes from their own accomplishments only. Being captain they usually do the most too

The bigger their bounty gets the more large increases will trickle down to boost their subordinates as well

Its only crocodile and mihawk and we don't actually know when/how the increase happened

Luffy who has way more everything has an equal bounty to kid and law

Kid and law also have a higher bounty than bb who had a crew a bit stronger than theirs to say the least and is way more powerful. Because so far them defeating kaido and linlin with luffy is a bigger accomplishment than anything teach has done

Crocodile has a bounty not too far off teach a hes not even in the same ballpark as him in actuality when it comes to power and crew but he himself probably did something big
what else would buggy accomplish that would have his bounty that high except have notorious people behind him
luffy having the same bounty as law and kid despite his influence is an exception not the rule.

I mean we all know that about Sanji, pretty sure 90% of us are just clowning around.

Oda wanted these reactions from these bounties.

Jinbei and Zoro sharing same bounty while Sanji lower? Clownery but at the end of the day they passed billions. Jinbei is the big surprise tho, sure. Robin's bounty makes sense too.

Franky grouped with Nami and Brook? Usopp 500 million? Franky got done the dirtiest in that regard. That's gonna be the gag of his now, him beating up Usopp cause he always gets a higher bounty than him for less

Franky's bounty is also pretty decent tbh. 400m isn't bad and kinda accurately reflects his strength without overating him way too much. It also reflects well on Luffy that his lowest officers all now have bounties that rival and exceed some the supernova's that have fallen off the pk title race like Hawkins, Bege and Apoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.