Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
East blue 5 = all future conquerors
:steef:
People said i was crazy when i said i thought nami could get coc. Tho my main reasoning being i dont like the thought of zoro, sanji, and usopp getting conquerors and just leaving nami out
:funky:

At the same time if its a prank ima be upset but not that upset cause i don't want to get trolled :catsweat:

Its not just about powerlevel, look at Buggy, resources and influence also count, Crocodile had one of the biggest bounty huntinf organizations in the world, Moria had an almost immortal army, Boa is the queen of a warrior nation. Sanji is strong but he is just a cook
Bro what? The world? I thought that was just in the beginning of the grand line. That's my point tho. Sanji has more feats and influence. Clearly it's not just strength alone that they're based on. This is obviously due to being an mc with way more screen time. Sanjis notable as fuck by now. I've listed allot of reasons why. Just being a vinsmoke prince alone who's famous in a comic is huge. (Which obviously goes against what u said lmao.)

Influence can't be so great considering law and the current jimbei who has none besides his former crew. There's no organizations backing them up. They have no kingdom.

Odas just a shit tier troll. I think he's actual garbage. Trades a solid story for gag. He used to do it way better. There were times for gags and when they were used it was perfectly executed. That was pre time skip.

Buggy is begging for his life

I bet Crocodile is trying to kill him because he got treated as the leader of the Cross Guild and a Younko, but that should be Crocodile himself

Status
Not open for further replies.