Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know Mihawk cares about swords? all we know is that Mihawk doesn't care about much and hates being disturbed, when did he ever say he cares about swords?

I have seen Killer face top tiers before does that mean he is stronger than Mihawk and equal to Shanks?
You mean mihawk does not care about sword still mention his sword name while fighting zoro.

How to judge mihawk then?

ask yourself if any future villain group
has their core crew names , ability cache revealed in a movie and some magazine
and you might begin to question the future purpose of that crew in the story.

Looking from this scan, it looks like Crocodile used his awakening + hardening to destroy these ships. He never showed this kind of technique and seeing how these "blades" were shaped from the ground, very sharp, I believe this has to be awakening.

Even in Alabasta, Crocodile hinted how he awakened his fruit - and he also knew about the Zoan awakening as well. Furthermore, he demonstrated a technique which influenced his surroundings and turned it into sand as well.
I have no trouble seeing Croc in the upper bracket of high tier if he awakened and got haki. His fruit is pretty good and versatile.
Stuff like endurance can be fixed by the plot and getting back into the shape lol.

I have no trouble seeing Croc in the upper bracket of high tier if he awakened and got haki. His fruit is pretty good and versatile.
Stuff like endurance can be fixed by the plot and getting back into the shape lol.
He would have had to have a crazy powerup. The Alabasta version of Crocodile would likely get disposed by Pekoms in one hit just like Caribou

I think it’s even more insane considering that Crocodile in alabasta took the rain away because he figured that was his only weakness. Now he’s fighting vice admirals and entire battleships on water.

Croc is that guy

You mean mihawk does not care about sword still mention his sword name while fighting zoro.

How to judge mihawk then?
hyping up Yoru because his haki turned it into Kokuto Yoru, he wasn't simping his sword or am I wrong?

Best to judge Mihawk by what Oda has told us because if we carry on with our Shanks agendas we will only get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.