Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does defeating King and Queen, (both over 1.3 billion berries) and becoming Top Fighters in a Yonko Crew only get Zoro and Sanji just barely above a billion berries?

You do know Buggys last bounty was only 15 million berries, right? Dude has the highest bounty increase in the whole story by a landslide.

We know for a fact Mihawk would have already had a high ass bounty, and now he s apart of a Yonko Crew.
Simply because Oda said in an SBS that Yonkou commander bounties are in relation to their Yonkou captain.

Kaido is said to be the WSC,has a 4.6 Billion bounty and his commanders range from 1 billion to 1.39 Billion.

Luffy's threat level is only estimated at 3B(recall Luffy was collectively credited for BM and Kaido's downfall like Kid and Law) so him having 4 commanders in the 900 million-1.1Billion+ range makes his commanders far greater in portrayal than Kaido's.

Zoro,Sanji,Jinbei and Robin will all be in the late 1 billion range(early 2Billion for some of them) if they were in Kaido's crew for various reasons.

On what basis should i judge mihawk based on black blade literally no one except zoro gives a fuck about, by fight strongest mihawk fought on panel vista, lol, by title WSS, luffy would be strongest creature and alainu should be strongest man.
Mihawk is the only man alive to have a black blade , is one of only 3 characters to have a "World strongest" title , has superior swordsmanship then Shanks the swordsman , has 90% of Shanks bounty while being a single dude chilling on a boat sipping some wine meanwhile Shanks has a GOD crew , territory , the Yonko title.

Mihawk WSS title is above the Yonko title

this panel to me show the opposite:

a fuking bitter, stupid cock, that is jelous about what other member achive (which is far superior to what the cock did on onigashima).
For fake sake, everyone heard Sanji crying, the first reaction from all the other pirate is what a fuking beta boy pathetic cry litle bitch.
If I were Oda I would have stop age ago this gag between Woro and Cock (cuz there is nothing that connect the two).

Cock charater is trash

If bounty reflect trully the level of threath that one can represent to the marine, well Zoro is an other calliber (just because is one of the few that has advcoc, clashes and threathed Kaido,Mom).
Yes yes yes adcoc, that he unlocked because of a magic sword. Jinbe defeated WHO’s Who and Sanji Queen. I think which one achieved more is quite clear. And I already said it, Zoro>Sanji that is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.