Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I was wrong lol.
:kayneshrug:Told you Doffy was atleast YC1 and was being vastly underrated if you think he's weaker than Cracker...
Oda simply loves Doffy more than 95% of YCs.
Only exceptions are Beckman, Shiryu, Oden, Rayleigh maybe to me atp.

Jozu loses 100% to Yami BB.Yes far to onedimensional.BB facetanked WB´s Gura Punch and was still fine.Nothing in Jozu´s arsenal came close to that.
Thing is, he's extremely strong physically. Man has some of the best lifting feats in the series and that isn't a boost from his devil fruit which only gives him additional durability. His raw physical strength can overwhelm BB even if his df is switched off.

Like compare Jozu stopping that Gigantic Mihawk slash with Fujitora being pushed back by a tiny Zoro airslash in comparision....
Jozu is right next to Meme in terms of physical strength/lifting strenght if you ask me.

And Ace had PK potential.Also Entei should fuck up most of the YC´s.Except Marco due to his immense broken DF.
Marco & King imo. King is resistant to fire, he's a fire user himself.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Brook passed Nami for...? Being previously established as stronger? Seems like benefitting from pre-conceived notions rather than looking at current accomishments. Ulti had +400 million, atleast Nami got a sizeable boost.

Usopp passed Franky? The jokes are real. I thought he'd get 500 million like he did so I hope he lives up to it. Sasaki had +400 million and Franky just scrapped into there. Still a hefty bounty.

Overall, I liked Robin's bounty. Very capable combatant but her knowledge is even more dangerous especially as we move towards the finish.
Usopp is still living off of Doflamingo's declaration. I love Franky, but he's never done anything as flashy or crazy as getting a direct bounty from a Warlord and having an entire city be sent after him after ruining a massive slavery/weapons trafficking operation.

Dressora Usopp was infamous, that's why he has a higher bounty.

Sometimes the Bounties just don't make sense, though, no idea why Brook got such a raise. Maybe the WG saw a skeleton and got spooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.