Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was afraid of Kaido when he was healthy.

He was dead man when he went to MF. He didn't gave two fucks if he comes back from MF or not.

When he was healthy he was too afraid to act because he might've lose and he would.

Roger Pirates act like Eldery people on retirement who don't help their kids financially and tell them to get everything by themselves.

Rayleigh is biased too. He only acted because he was interested in Luffy. Otherwise he wouldn't care.
excuses
they all knew they would lose even more people fucking with kaido and oden was already dead.
thats the real reason.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
excuses
they all knew they would lose even more people fucking with kaido and oden was already dead.
thats the real reason.
Yeah pretty sure they'd lose more people vs one Yonko crew rather than Entire marine forces:smoothieduck:

Lanji stop it for fucks sake.

Whitebeard is double dead. Dead in manga and dead per writing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Same Kaido who lost to df awakening?
You know by saying this you only shit on Whitebeard even more since he was afraid of man who lost to DF awakening right?

Whitebead is one overrated fuck. It pains me to say it since I loved his character although Wano completely assassinated his character.

Whitebeard should've never been touched as a character after MF.

Zoro has no character though lmao thanks for proving you’re a biased tool

Barry and Sanji shit on Luffy’s Slave
The shit you come up with is so stupid, honestly I almost gave you a little respect with the flash name drop but now I bet you're referring to that trash representation from the arrowverse.

The fact that you think zoro has no character and would refer to him as a slave just proves how ignorant you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.