Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subordinates get their bounties inflated by their captains, not the other way around

Luffy, Kid ans Law got 3 billion for toppling Kaido and Big Mom. SHs got a base 300 million increase by being affiliated with Luffy + bonus for those who defeated a high ranked officer

btw 1.021 billion gap between kaido and mihawk
Lol butthurt shankstardsm cant accept reality,yonkos are yonkos because of crew and territories or they would just be called strong dudes. Your boy shanks is famous for having the toughest crew in the world,he got territories and history all over the place and yet he cant even drop a B on mihawk whos just chillin for like 10 years while shanks is tryharding

Bounties are strength + threat level. WG won't give bounties based on just strength alone. And Mihawk is apparently a marine chaser. And you say he is not challenging authority?
That's the thing, Mihawk's overall threat level is nothing compared to Shanks.
-Yonko for 6 years
-Commands one of the strongest pirate crews in the world, all having infamous names and shit
-Controls multiple territories in the New World
-Destroyed a country
-Was raised on rogers ship
-Has connections with the WG
-Friends with Rayleigh

This is pure unadultered strength related bounty

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, I am an Indian. Just curious on how did you know. I didn't even put my place in profile.
I don't exactly remember the details. I sometimes assume the users as Indian if they say something Indian-like. You probably did something like that at one point or another. I have a few users at the top of my head as Indians, and you're one of them.

Bounties are strength + threat level. WG won't give bounties based on just strength alone. And Mihawk is apparently a marine chaser. And you say he is not challenging authority?
his current bounty is the result of what happened outside wano while Luffy and the others ganging up on 2 yonkou's, it's doesn;t have anything to do with his past fight, even buggy got a boost on his bounty :kayneshrug:

Fucking Fisher Tiger literally invaded Mariejois and freed the slaves and he didnt even get 1/10 of Mihawk's bounty. Its not like Mihawk was waking every morning and hunting guys like Morgan Axe or random marines. Dude probably hunting strong marines.
That is why bounties are strength+threat. Luffy literally invaded three of the government facilities, son of dragon, and D had only 400 million at the end of marineford.
And world government or whoever assigns the bounty does not follow any specific rule in alloting a bounty.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why does it change anything? now he is not a warlord anymore and so he got a bounty based on his strength and threat and his past reputation. It could also be that he might have done something in the timeline since he was removed from warlords.
Because people downplaying his bounty for him hunting Marines in the past is stupid when the people he compares to are literal Emperors with multiple different Islands under them, troops numbering in the thousands and really, really strong Yonko calibre crews.

The amount of threat level they pose to the World Government is multiple times higher than one guy who literally spent the last few years farming on an Isolated Island with Baboons.

Status
Not open for further replies.