Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans of Zoro and Mihawk try to be kind to Sanji's Bounty
I understand why you are trying to be reasonable
Mihawk's bounty is lower than Shanks...Shanks is not a psychopathic killer and is a man of peace
Also, the distance between Jinbe and Zoro is 1 million
Everything is clear why some people defend Sanji:kobeha::kobeha:
What's weird is that for a man of peace and someone who can talk to the Gorosei....why does he have a 4 billion bounty anyway lol? Bounties are a threat level to the WG. He could have just iced every Gorosei in that room.

Something is 100% up with the character. His bounty is a contradiction to his current portrayal lol

So, prior to Ch. 1058 spoilers, people who said Oda is not doing a good job were called haters. Now, many of those people who called others haters are calling out Oda because Sanji has 68 million less than Jinbei?

To be perfectly clear, Oda has done a shitty job lately. But these bounties ain't it. They didn’t meet expectations, but Zoro or Sanji's bounties don't impact the story in any meaningful way.

At least criticize Oda for things that made the story worse. Not some stupid numbers.
Maybe on Reddit this is true but here most people have been complaining about Wano since act 2.

Bogard

You can't win
When Crocodile was a Shichibukai, he had Baroque Works working from the shadows with none of the marines knowing.

So i'm assuming that Crocodile after saying he'd go to the new world once again 2 years ago, he already had ideas about building his Cross Guild organization, which may have been working under the shadows until now.

And considering his plot in Alabasta was around Pluton, it's likely that not only his secret organization is much bigger now than Baroque Works, but he may have gotten some secrets that make him very dangerous for the government

Mihawk's bounty is lower than Shanks...Shanks is not a psychopathic killer and is a man of peace
OMG, this lanjitard are the most retarded :suresure::suresure::suresure:
We are tired of seeing people like you losing their sane mental state so taking pity nothing else :suresure::suresure:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Honestly worse for us. Zoro's rooftop contributions were completely and utterly ignored- same goes for the fact that he unlocked ACoC, which is incredibly rare.
Don't see why any of those contribute to bounty at all.

Exactly. But of course Zoro fans are happy with his bounty being 1 mill above the fish as long as they can clown Sanji.
Dude, Zoro fans endured Sanji and Jinbei having higher bounty than him. This is 1 million thing is nothing.

What's weird is that for a man of peace and someone who can talk to the Gorosei....why does he have a 4 billion bounty anyway lol? Bounties are a threat level of the WG. He could have just iced every Gorosei in that room.

Something is 100% up with the character. His bounty is a contradiction to his current portrayal lol
Current portrayal of being under Kaido up until his defeat?

Or is Kaido's title fake, too, now :josad:

Here's your stupid award

Does buggy get buffed with new buggy dramas? ANSW: He’s begging for his life.

i think i got the context of the scene. Crocodile is angry at Buggy, who's weak so he begs for his life, because he should be the new emperor, reminding buggy that he owes him for saving him from the marines the weeks prior and bragging about the fact that cross guild, and mihawk's involment in it, are his ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.