Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current portrayal of being under Kaido up until his defeat?

Or is Kaido's title fake, too, now :josad:
Not sure I understand your post lol

We know that some bounties are a result of pirates being Chaotic/destructive. Shakky talks about this when she explains why Kid's bounty was higher than Luffy's.

Again, Kaido and BM being at 4.6 and 4.3 has nothing to do with "power". It's all factored into threat with the WG. They are violent pirates with a pent up desire to destroy shit, and have been doing so for 40-50 years.

BB and Shanks are relatively young in comparison. BBs is low because, like Luffy, he started from no bounty only 2 years prior. It's going to go up, since he's probably just as bad or worse than Kaido/BM.

Shanks is the odd one. He's at 4 Billiion and has only been a Yonko for 6 years. Yet, out of all Yonko, has the propensity to NOT cause conflicts. He's all about peace.

The question is why does he have this threat level to the WG if he's stopping wars for Sengoku and chatting with Gorosei? It's very odd.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Yeah, ik they didn't get details, that's why I said Zoro isn't even credited for most of his accomplishments in this arc lol
Yeah! So It's not worse. He got 1.1 billion with most of these (probably) not taken into account. I think bounties aren’t up to expectations, but it is fine.

I am not worried about Zoro's bounty being low. I wouldn’t be worried if Mihawk's bounty was low. I said so even before the spoilers dropped.

I am just going to use this occasion to realize that Oda doesn’t plan to give Zoro a high bounty till Straw Hats are done and disbands. So, only post-disband EoS bounty of Zoro would be the one to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.