Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds about right. I also got to love how the man who made a career out of making a name for himself as the greatest bad arse with a sword on the whole planet (when said aforementioned weapon is main tool of choice for killing fools by 95% of the cast) goes "I just want to live peacefully".

Bitch, he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Lol. So much for "wanting a real challenge". Zoro is going to come cashing his cheque for a duel only to find Mihawk has become the World's Strongest Farmer.

Clearly years of having nothing to do but drink whole bottles of wine by his lonesome has caught up with ol' Mohawk. :mihugh:
The whole point of operating in the shadows of BW was that he eliminated the entire World Govt from his opposition. Therefore he could be crocodile in plain sight. That's impossible now so why would he think about having a cover?

As for Mihawk living peacefully... look at Rayleigh

Now we are moving goal post now ?

when regular coc don’t work , then you use advanced coc argument.

Adcanced coc just boost attack power. Not special like universal level, super speed mode, time freeze, etc.

I have seen better power than coc stuff.

nami and Ussop has not use advanced coc yet. I am talking about coc > non coc user argument.
Heck they are not even mountain level . Heck sanji beat queen who is stronger than pica who is mountain level.

Heck who argue in vs battle like son goku lose to coc user because son goku didn’t have coc stuff.

It is argument that coc user is stronger than non coc user or win over them is ridiculously dumb .
Huh?

Advanced coc is what makes top tiers. What are you talking about? Kaido said this cointless times. Only the stomgest can wield that type of haki

Two things about Franky’s new bounty:

1. Using the Thousand Sunny figurehead as his picture is perfectly defensible, it’s his greatest creation that will circumvent the globe and wind up being the Pirate King’s ship
2. Not using a picture of him or the General will only give him a greater element of surprise in fights going forward
:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:
meh. it’s like putting up a map as nami’s bounty picture tbh bc it’s her magnum opus

Status
Not open for further replies.