Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Oda plans to use Cross Guild in his future writing there gotta be some reason for creating this.
The bounties are... better not to start.

Do you guys think the next arc includes The Revs and Cross Guild?

Wonder how Oda plans to use Cross Guild in his future writing there gotta be some reason for creating this.
The bounties are... better not to start.

Do you guys think the next arc includes The Revs and Cross Guild?
I think the Cross Guild will have something to do with stopping the SSG weapons meant to replace them as Warlords in the first place, tbh.

Sanji trains too (as he said, he trained his armament), and also, he got genetic modifications. Zoro lifting weights occasionally won't outdo the growth rate during intense battles.
LOL if Sanji puts a slight effort into strengthening himself "instead of throwing away Raid Suit" unlike Zoro who welcomes any power ups including hakified sword by Oden LOL... Sanji would leave Zoro in the dust

Sanji is comparable while NOT EVEN TRYING LOL

Zoro is shamless for even trying to look cool this chapter hahaha

When sanji can go toe to toe with King of Hell Zoro in BASE then that says a lot

KoH isn’t as powerful as it’s hyped up to be. So i base things off that
Are you legit proving my point LMFAOOOOO, power stuff had NOTHING do with my reply. All I said was that you go around downplaying Zoro for no reason, and you did exactly that we no one asked.

Toxic people crying and bitching toxicity are finest. :cheers:

Btw, this chapter has Zoro without haki on his blades going toe to toe with Sanji with flames and whatever demonic mode he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.