Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL if Sanji puts a slight effort into strengthening himself "instead of throwing away Raid Suit" unlike Zoro who welcomes any power ups including hakified sword by Oden LOL... Sanji would leave Zoro in the dust
Emma is not a hakified sword. Kaido sensing Oden's Haki doesn't refer to armament or even Haoshoku specifically. Haki is a synonym for will, ambition. Hence the sword carrying the will of its previous owner.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Simple. Shanks has stronger commanders who boost his bounty. Buggy's crew thought it was over for them until Crocodile appeared, so Crocodile and Mihawk are the strongest in the organization
Yeah but it’s not WG narrative

Now they are thinking Buggy is the main guy and he has guys like Mihawk (who is said for Zoro fan to be even stronger than Shanks) and Crocodile. And lots of men.

Enough for Buggy to be a full fledge Yonko.

I don’t think Shanks has better commander than Mihawk and Croco.

But anyway my point is : it’s normal for Mihawk to have a 3.5b and superior to Buggy because his bounty was already super high before and he was know for decades.

Don’t mean the WG doesn’t consider Buggy to be the leader.

Yeah but you didn’t answer my question :

Buggy is said to rival shanks
Buggy is said to be the mastermind behind Cross Guild
Buggy is said to have the power to make Mihawk a guy with more « skills » than Shanks obey him
= less than Shanks

So Mihawk having a bounty higher than Buggy is not really a problem.
Because Shanks resources, territories, allies and crew strength amassed for like a decade as an Emperor and even further as a legendary pirate in NW. All Buggy has is himself, Mihawk and Crocodile- rest are irrelevant fodders and resources of a freshly formed guild.

Quit with the emphasis of skills, though. Mihawk is also the strongest swordsman, which is apparently ignored because you think Shanks being a mere stepping stone in Luffy's journey implies he's Luffy's goal :josad:

Give credit where it's due. Cope goes only so far. Why make a fat L after decade of being wrong into another half a decade?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but it’s not WG narrative

Now they are thinking Buggy is the main guy and he has guys like Mihawk (who is said for Zoro fan to be even stronger than Shanks) and Crocodile. And lots of men.

Enough for Buggy to be a full fledge Yonko.

I don’t think Shanks has better commander than Mihawk and Croco.

But anyway my point is : it’s normal for Mihawk to have a 3.5b and superior to Buggy because his bounty was already super high before and he was know for decades.

Don’t mean the WG doesn’t consider Buggy to be the leader.
Which is exactly why Mihawk's bounty would MUCH more if Buggy hadn't fucked up & Crocodile's initial plan played out where Mihawk was supposed to become the Emperor.

Do you idiots fg judge germa genes stop acting like he’s natural just strong 🤣a whole power ranger suit that activated his power ups
At least zoro trains 🤣imagine if every straw hat had a power rangers and judge genes instant
First commander zero training
Sanji is not even trying LOL... shameless Zoro hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.