Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Wano is so fucking trash that I forgot what normal One Piece was like :feelsokeman:
I am hoping Hiyori plunges the country back into a civil war and this time they wipe each other out so when we come back for Pluton there’s no Wano civilians to interact with
Well, there is a reason why this :whitepress:exists. Even Whitebeard and Oden were fed up on Wano lmfao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I've always said that gags are gags
So I don't care about this, I definitely don't need a gag to affirm that Zoro is a fair amount stronger than Sanji

But I remember some people using gags for powerscaling... so I would love to see their take on this

Zoro not using Haki easily blocking Sanji who is using Diable Jambe and possibly even Ifrit Jambe
Gags are powerscaling, right? That's what you said...

Take your pick, but be careful...

I didn't want to be such pitiless, but I came into this panel and I remembered all the bullshit you few stans claimed, so well... you deserve this and we normally brained people deserve to enjoy it

So: are gags powerscaling?
Yes or no?
Make your choice

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245
It's not just IJ, my man's using his own Nika mode there lmao.:doffytroll:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
we don't even know they called WB the strongest when Roger was around
On the VC I was said WB was called WSM before Roger dying and before them fighting.

Also, you can't make a rule out of an unusual case. Generally, when there is the strongest guy, he'd be the strongest. We're outright told Mihawk is better than Shanks, so I don't see why we'd compare them with Roger and WB.
We only only 3 titles. WSC which is weird and without any real rival ? Or what it really means.

WSM : with WB having an equal

WSS : with Mihawk never beating Shanks and never fighting him for 12y

So yeah I call out all titles. They show your are strong, but it doesn’t mean you’re automatically the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.