Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk was legit destroying the Navy so hard they offered him a Warlord title. Let that sink in. :pepehawk:
Even Crocodile did it pretty easily and they even send off viceadmirals, wtf did the navy think? That VA are enough to beat and caught Mihawk? Having 5fodder VA more doesn't change anything, Mihawk still stomp them.

They should send for at least Mihawk two Admirals, otherwise they can forget to caught him...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sure. But even in this chapter Mihawk immediately jumps from one organisation to another. He's aware that he can't get the peaceful life he wants when he's all alone.
He's not the one who did it though. He was approached by the organization and he accepted because he had everything to gain and nothing to lose. Also, Akainu was openly against making an enemy out of the Shichibukai despite his values, and the only Shichibukai who's strong enough to make Akainu regret the kings' decision is Mihawk.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That pretty much goes to any warlord. They all did whatever they wanted and didn't try to hide it from the Navy. Mihawk was becoming a handful so they offered him to become an ally and he accepted probably because he got tired of beating down on fleets.
Yup, the thing is they didnt terrorize the Marines itself like Mihawk did.

Either way, I'm not downplaying the Navy -you know I defend them- I'm just enjoying the Godhawk hype.

EXACTLY. Kenshi means swordsman and as you can read clear as day a kenshi is usually a kendo master which is why some translations in the manga or databooks say " Master swordsman" and why Zoro is shown living in a dojo.
so you are saying 3 sword style with a sword in your mouth is Kendo?
4 sword style of Kaku is Kendo?
do you realize that your classic definition of Kendo cannot apply in the world of One Piece? otherwise no one could be classified as a swordsman , LITERALLY NO ONE

That’s to show that having a black blade doesn’t make you weaker than guys with it

And my other point was : Roger and Shanks indeed only used swords, are swordsmen but there are not in the WSS race and not part of Zoro dream
there are 3 possibilities
but i'd preface it by saying the Marines are talking about clashes that Shanks had wth Mihawk a decade ago since there are no recent or novel accounts of their altercations .. so based on that they either think that

1) Mihawk had superior skill to their knowledge and assessment of their duels a decade ago,

2) they think that shanks loosing an arm made a difference enough for them to conclude what the spoilers illustrate.

is it a safe to say that Mihawk is superior in swordman ship than Shanks? ... i think its a safe bet given it had more weight and still maintains it, but its not realistic per say given their accounts are a decade old

there is a chasm between 1.04 billion Shanks -and 4 Billion Shanks that pulls up on Yonko's and Admirals and makes them tactically retreat.

if current Shanks is a able to do such then who's to say the out come in a 1v1 is surely in Mihawk's favor not knowing how skilled Shanks is with his one arm.. who could've ended Kizaru just THAT CASUALLY

to me its still an extreme diff either way.. i can't jump on details based on outdated duels and assumptions..

These are the same Marines that made Buggy a Yonko based in a advert poster

the baseline in there is no way to know how skilled Shanks is now or what style he has developed really.

Even Crocodile did it pretty easily and they even send off viceadmirals, wtf did the navy think? That VA are enough to beat and caught Mihawk? Having 5fodder VA more doesn't change anything, Mihawk still stomp them.

They should send for at least Mihawk two Admirals, otherwise they can forget to caught him...
It doesn’t make sense to us but Oda has no other choice, if he sends Kizaru with a couple warships Mihawk is going down. There’s no other way to it.

I mean, why do you remain doubtful lmfao?

A month ago you didn't think Crocodile could beat Oven.
That was because I didn’t think Oda would powercreep Croc this badly, I never believed Oven > Croc, I had Croc at YC4 level. And before you say if, no, Doflamingo is not also getting powercreeped. Croc was beaten back when Oda thought the series would be much shorter, and Oda mentioned that he regretted Crocodile looking so weak. Obviously he compensated for that by inflating Croc’s power to the moon. Doffy’s arc happened 60-70% of the way through the series, when Oda likely had the powerscaling system completely figured out and knew how the rest of the story would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.