Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We can all thank Mihawk for giving us the greatest OP movie character.

Thank you Mihawk for cutting of an admiral's arm when you were merely a travelling bored rookie.

:catsweat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The statement about Mihawk being the strongest in terms of skill does actually effect his powerscaling. Maybe not against Shanks, who doesn't seem to use any powers other than haki and swordsmanship.

But quite possibly against people like fujitora, who despite being swordsmen, have other skills.
Mihawk > Shanks > Greenbull ~ Fujitora. :blush:

I don't remember being wrong. I legit showed you the floor that WW broke was made of wood. You showing me a completely different floor won't prove me wrong in any sense. There is a difference. As I told you earlier, don't make things worse for youself.
You showed the roof of the floor below that is just decor, not what the entire third floor is made of.

Tell me if you think this floor right here is made of wood 🤡

tell me if you think these are pieces of wood flying around 🤡

Never mind you are too Stubborn to realise the errors of your way or the dignity to acknowledge said faults, Oda is pissing on you by giving bounties you couldn’t conceive of with that malfunctioning head of yours :steef:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Marines desperate for a W
They need to wipe out that island from the face of the earth
You're probably right. The ability to take out Dragon, and his commanders? The Marines/WG don't even need this for political purposes, they're straight up getting their asses kicked out there.

If the Marines think they can actually wiped out the Revolutionary Army all at once, they'll consolidate their forces into that.

I hope you're right. Imagine Dragon finishes talking with Sabo, and then looks down in confusion as cracks appear in the ground. Suddenly, lava starts shooting up into the air, and everyone begins screaming and running away.

Akainu grabs Dragon's leg while climbing out of the earth: "So. This is where you were, you criminal scum. Revolution? No. You're just a worthless rebellion that will be erased today, along with this island, just like the Void Century, and Ohara. Melt into a statue of ash, Monkey D. Dragon."

The statement about Mihawk being the strongest in terms of skill does actually effect his powerscaling. Maybe not against Shanks, who doesn't seem to use any powers other than haki and swordsmanship.

But quite possibly against people like fujitora, who despite being swordsmen, have other skills.
It make sense that Mihawk is more skilled than people who rely on their DFs more than their swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.