Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
【Cook “Black Leg Sanji” 1 billion and 32 million berries】
【Sword Master “Pirate Hunter Zoro” 1 billion and 100 million and 1100 berries】
I really like Oda added sword master to Zoro epithet he retains his pirate hunter title :myman:
While Sanji goes back to black leg epithet no more vinsmoke that's something to celebrate for the Sanji bros :cheers:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ppl are really losing their shit over two shit tier characters who Luffy's three main commanders plus Yamato are gonna surpass in an arc or two smh:yasu:

He got beaten by a pre gear 2 Luffy though and nothing will ever change that
I agree, but unfortunately this is normal with long series like one piece.
Someone who was damaged by a pre-TS gear-less and haki-less gom gom bazooka by Alabasta Luffy should have been almost shot by Jozu haki infused brilliant punk, but hey.

From what we know now, that Crocodile was absurdly, incoherently weak, but because the manga and its power levels are completely different now.

I really like Oda added sword master to Zoro epithet he retains his pirate hunter title :myman:
While Sanji goes back to black leg epithet no more vinsmoke that's something to celebrate for the Sanji bros :cheers:
Oh thats nice. But it doesnt make any sense. Why would they change the vinsmoke in his name. I guess Oda couldnt give him 2 gags at once.

I agree, but unfortunately this is normal with long series like one piece.
Someone who was damaged by a pre-TS gear-less and haki-less gom gom bazooka by Alabasta Luffy should have been almost shot by Jozu haki infused brilliant punk, but hey.

From what we know now, that Crocodile was absurdly, incoherently weak, but because the manga and its power levels are completely different now.
People need to keep in mind that Baroque Works was the first GL saga, back when Oda thought the series would last 5 years. I strongly doubt Oda accounted for the power escalation that would ensue from the manga lasting over 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.