Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's insinuating that Oda talks through these characters when it comes to such info dumps....hence they are factual. It is irrelevant how you think they got the information.

Where were you when similar information was displayed during the bounties of WB, Roger, Kaido and Big Mom? You think those are false too?
thats an assumption too... to us what matters is what shown in the story and marines are a circus atm with what's going on with Buggy and Franky.. even those have very dumb assumptions involved..

the questions is what are they using as a gauge to determine Mihawk is more skillful in swordman ship .. when we aren't told

- if Shanks ever lost to Mihawk

- if there aren't any accounts of Shanks and Mihawk fighting again after Shanks lost an arm

- No accounts of Shanks admitting inferiority

-no accounts of Mihawk winning against an opponent Shanks lost against

its pretty obvious that they aren't using anyof that.. then what are they basing that claim upon.. definitely not flioin CoO not that bs

Shanks loosing a hand a decade ago and the fact that Mihawk is deemed WSS after Shanks couldn't fight him after loosing an arm..

that is the most logical assumptions to go off of

but is that accurate.. its isn't but its nit fals either.. its inconclusive coz Shanks a decade later is different and the outcome can be different from the claim they made

Where were you when similar information was displayed during the bounties of WB, Roger, Kaido and Big Mom? You think those are false too?
what do you mean.... the didn't mention any hierarchy of strength between the Yonko'd strongest to weakest ...?

If you don't take Marines seriously what are you even doing here in this chapter?
All OP story had Marines dictating bounties and status of pirates and such will not change.
Accepting some but getting frisky about other just shows agenda tbh.

Revealing you are kinda of a masochist or something?
thats irrelevant.. Marines never claimed any superiority of one combatant over another based off of assumption that all ik

if that was the case then they wouldn't have had Akainu and Aokiji duel it out and would have just blatantly said Akainu is superior and Aokiji should take a hike..

My point is not that marines aren't dependable I'm just saying when its obviously based in assumptions we shouldn't go off of it and make conclusions give the lack luster evidence and the void of a decade where Mihawk and Shanks could have fought it out and Shanks coukd have lost but we don't...

THE WHOLE CRUX OF MY ARGUMENT IS THAT WE CAN'T BASE REALITY OVER MARINE'S ASSUMPTIONS.. there are alot of holes inthe claim for that kinda conclusion

and no I'm not a masochist that's pretty random and preposterous

Status
Not open for further replies.