Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm really curious as the what happened to Mihawk to cause him to shift from wanting to fight all the strongest people, and being known as the Marine hunter, to just wanting to live peacefully.

It wouldn't make sense that it's because he reached the top, because those who typically do, always desire more. So something definitely happened to tame what seems to be a fiery nature in his youth.

I think it would be interesting if he killed someone during a duel, that he soon came to regret. It could add some real depth to his character.
He is probably Lonely at the Top, I don't think he is the type to regret over killing somebody. He simply has no challengers left.

Zoro's Bounty really doesn't make sense, it's like Oda completely disregarded his accomplishment and did that to keep the rivalry between Zoro and Sanji once more.. Next Bounty upgrade Zoro will probably leave Sanji in the dust with 400 Million difference..

Isn’t it crazy that Crocodile knew he could rival an Emperor in strength? Truly Oda forgot about Crydo already, he dunked him in magma and killed him just to clarify that a character Alabasta Luffy defeated is relative to Kaido in strength.

No wonder @Sasaki Kojirō has gone silent, his hero being shown to be relative in power to Crocodile must have really gotten to him. Lol
Lolda wanted the Warlords to be placeholders for the Lonkos. But his genius writing made it so Lonkos are placeholders for the Warlords. :ronalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.